Male Nightborne

Sooo… EVERBODY PLEASE ENGAGE THE HELFER!!

I´m sure we can entice his buddies in here while we pass on actual useful information.

Oh my god yes thank you

Get one of those booty bay parrot pets and name it Iago

3 Likes

He just needs a squiggly beard :rofl:

Make him a warlock and you can have the Voidwalker be a genie.

1 Like

We needed hot Doctor Strange, though. :frowning:

1 Like

Hot Doctor Strange…huh…

1 Like

I’d settle for Dr. Orpheus personally. Gimme salt n pepper hair.

Where are our shiny mana hands?
-pbs.twimg.com/media/E91Or4UX0AMrKui?format=png&name=small

1 Like

Here’s a video of fan-made customization options for arcane/fel hands for Nightborne males.

The male Nightborne, despite still having slightly smaller, more proportionate hands to the male Night Elf model in which they derive, still have really giant hands. Personally, I’m of the opinion that it really doesn’t look that great glowing on account of their hand size.

5 Likes

that fan should be hired

2 Likes

I don’t think these are “all” they’re including, just the previews…

We can get him to sing “Second rate:wink:

Also congratulations are in order for NB, they deserve some decent customization finally.

2 Likes

Not complete until we get tunics for the heritage nightborne sets :wink: Some of us don’t plan on running around in undies :rofl:

They need more royal-long hair not these millenial haircuts.

7 Likes

What they need is a decent spread of different lengths and styles.

4 Likes

we still do not have the shiny hands of mana :frowning:

4 Likes

Very much agreed, although I’m not mad at shorter haircuts, provided that they fit the bill for the Nightborne.

Looking at both the male and female Nightborne hairstyles they’re adding, I’m very much confused as to how they landed on these bland, anonymous hairstyles. There’s literally 0% of the Nightborne’s personality in these options in that they could literally belong to any other race.

4 Likes

I think they look amazing :heart_eyes: I hope all elves get eyebrow options eventually

That 2nd model…I am happy for anyone making a male nightborne.

Oop, there it is.:nail_care::lips:

Not digging it. They need to look like the OG Legion Nightborne. I refuse to accept that Blizz can’t do it.

3 Likes