Male night elf faces

This is hilarious to me because Nightborne were mutants before this full pass. You guys were like second most played race from the get go. Nightborne were actually very ugly when they came out they looked nothing like the nightborne we came to know in Legion.

The situation of nightborne is nothing compared to the one of void elves.

1 Like

Good. A lot of the male models really suffer from “singular handsome-ish face, and then a lot of faces that look 50+ and grizzled”.

Don’t get me wrong, I use the grizzled faces a lot, but I like options.

And yes, void elves could use some stuff. Hopefully they’ll eventually get some unique assets so they’re more in line with the other Legion allied races as they currently are. Right now, they’re the sad one out. BUT there’s also a lot of races like undead, worgen, and pandaren that desperately need additional assets as well.

Because more customization is good.

6 Likes

yes please! nightborne have this same problem

This isn’t TikTok.

You should swing back by my threads main post.

Starcursed hair, more hairstyles with and without tentacles, tattoos.

Lot of good stuff even beyond those of us who want the more… Lovecraftian options.

Blood Elves need their Dark Rangers too.

6 Likes

Your right its not, this is General Discussion. Listen did you know that ravens in captivity can learn to talk better than parrots? Now you do.

More customization is always good! more faces for everyone!

It was option 3 until WoD. Plus with White Hair.

Thanks. :smiley:

1 Like

I already knew that! Bah!

All the problems in the game and this is what we get a blue reply on?
What a joke.

They’re are all ugly lol. They’re even uglier than this dwarf and that says a lot.

1 Like

Trust me, they will hijack every opportunity possible.

2 Likes

Sounds great! Hey listen did you know that continental plates drift as fast as fingernails grow? Now you do.

will we ever get void themed customization?

2 Likes

Of course. Also undead skin tones for dark ranger fantasy.

2 Likes

Please while you guys are at it fix the male night elf idle stance, it has looked really bad ever since the WoD update, and fix some of the bugs plauging both night elves and nightborne. Like to large of weapons, shoulder armor not sitting properly on one side etc etc

1 Like

OH PLEASE YES!!!

Constantly looking constipated is such a bad look!
Every male nelf I’ve seen (and play) uses the same face. LOL

Wrinkles is fine, scars are too! just not the scowl and glare!

Any news for some Human Male additions? I feel they have some pretty bad hair styles. Give us some more Varian vibe styles? I know the Human Female got more love than we did haha and god forbid we take away time from void elf customization development :slight_smile:

Dammit! I knew that one too!

T-T why do you torture me?!

1 Like

RBF is a thing… it gets worse when you live multiple thousands of years.