Male night elf faces

I can imagine the new 3 faces for the Nelfs of the alliance.

2 Likes

I am hoping this isn’t all you have for updates because I want to see actual class balance updates. Listen did you know that both John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died on July 4, 1826, exactly 50 years after the adoption of the Declaration of Independence? Now you do.

1 Like

Thank you! Any news on void elf customizations?

3 Likes

Void elves have gotten so much recently I swear the void elf community will NEVER be happy. Let someone else have a patch man.

8 Likes

This crap is getting old.
Void Elves got copy-pasted skin colours and hair-colours ported over to them.
They got absolutely nothing “void” related. They got what feels like a quarter of the actual customization pass given to them early because of their awful introduction pissing players off that they weren’t high elves.

We’re allowed to ask for an actual pass like what Nightborne and Lightforged got.
Holy hell.

“Jimmy got scraps! Jimmy’s not allowed to ask for an actual meal!”

9 Likes

This has been a request for years, literally since the WoD update happened. Sit down and just request what you would like for Void Elves instead of this hostile rant.

4 Likes

Old crap has been a request for years? Interesting… Listen did you know that in the 18th century, wealthy British landowners hired ornamental hermits to live in their gardens? Now you do.

I have been.
Maybe I’m sick and tired of people crapping on my race every single time anybody even breathes it at this point?

You should know better.
I was one of the people begging for this fix the most, but whoops, somebody said void elf.
Maybe people wouldn’t be so “hostile” if they could actually say things without a wall of “shut up” being shoved in their faces for over 4 years.

4 Likes

This isn’t the point of my response toward that individual and you know it. Dude is crapping on the NE men getting a long requested fix. That is 100% a problem and a crap attitude to reflect.

God forbid the NE men get something.

1 Like

I don’t think they’re upset about the nelf faces, but at the paladin above who doesn’t like void elves requesting things.

That is me.

Then just take the damn win and be happy for the NE dudes getting their long requested fix.

Just ignore them though. The most you can ever do when requesting something from Blizzard is talk to them directly.

2 Likes

Seriously.
It’s literally every time at this point.

Blood Elf?
“I want something!”
Crickets.

Void Elf?
“Hey! Us too!”
SHUT UP.

I did.
And I’ll point out how freakin’ annoying it is when the above happens literally every time.

2 Likes

I don’t play male night elves, but some of my good friends do. They’re going to be so happy. I look forward to the day I see you post in my thread and threads I support (check out the upright Forsaken thread, the human customization thread, LFD and Draenei thread, worgen customization threads, San’layn thread, etc.) Again thank you so much! Let’s all aim for more and more customizations for everyone. A lot of the people who run customization threads imbue everything they do with effort and passion. It’d be nice for their requests to be considered too.

5 Likes

Honestly a relaxed, ‘neutral’ expression face should be the default, with angry/scowling faces as options that expand upon that base. Not all night elves are thousands of years old (like not all nightbourne are thousands of years old). So every race should have at least several faces that run the gamut from young adult to elderly so players can at least choose what age range they want their character to fall into.

Also, lots of us want our character to be attractive (though standards of beauty vary from person to person), quite a few races have literally one, two at most, faces that can be called attractive (and a large chunk of players choose those faces, leading to a disconcerting number of characters with the same face).

4 Likes

You should go back and read the post again, because i don’t think you understood what the priest said.

I noticed that people on the forums tend to be agressive towards void elf players for no reason, if you are a void elf asking for void elf stuff i’m convinced that they don’t even read your post, they don’t even try to understand what you really said.

Skin tones and hair colors are “so much” when it’s for void elves, but nightborne get a full pass… Void elf players just want equal treatment, we are paying to play the game too.

5 Likes

To be fair, high elves as allied race was originally the request before they introduced void elves. And some high elf fans wanted customization with high elves. That’s not going to change that at the end of the day.

The only void elves customizations I’ve witnessed were like bunch of squid face with vampire red eyes with belly mouths. I am not sure if lot of void elf players and high elf players will agree to it.

Oh thank the heavens.

The poor face selection are why I haven’t made a male night elf yet.

Mayne extend this to the Nightborne as well?

1 Like

I’m all for red eyes and more gothic customizations for void elves, high elf fans finally can play their high elves, now it’s time for void/gothic options for velves.

3 Likes

Maybe give them Night Elves a face that isn’t raw about Teldrassil.

1 Like