Making Mobs have a Debuff VS Nerfing Mages

So why would they be willing to destroy their farms?

Because bots exploit them?

So ban the bots?

Or nerf the farms?

Don’t need to nerf the farms if you ban the bots, if you nerf the farms new bot farms will arise and take their place. Nerfing bot farms is pointless because they can just find new ways. The only way to stop the botting is to destroy the bots entirely or remove the huge gold sinks being mage boosting and GDKP. 1 down 1 to go.

Yeah cause Blizzard has really had a great record of banning bots. You are bad at trolling friend.

They should nerf the farms. Specifically to make you mad, and also greatly reduce gold selling.

When have they ever nerfed bot farms?

They just nerfed mage farms, which bots also used, but to a lesser degree. Again, I hate to point it out, but you seem very lost.

They nerfed mage farms because they basically deleted the entire leveling experience.

They also nerfed them to stop gold selling. Removing drops from zombies in ZF is directly to stop gold selling not boosting.

So do you have any other flawed arguments you wish to pose?

I they are going to nerf the mage gold farms they can also nerf the other exploited instance farms used by hutner and rogues.

I have an entire thread on it i started earlier. Feel free to come over and be lost there too.

ZF was also an exp farm incase you didn’t know. Just because your class got a much needed nerf doesn’t mean you need to bring the rest of them down with you.

You can still do the ZF farm for XP so your argument is wrong. You just can’t boost other people there.

I got boosted in ZF many times before mara farms became so huge. ZF mage boosts were a thing.

Not really once mara was figured out. It was mostly used for gold farming and solo mage leveling, cause mages can solo it from 40-54 and still can.

And what do you think people would of done after Mara got nerfed if ZF didn’t sherlock?

How does removing the zombie drops fix the boosting potential?

Less gold for the mages plus the debuffs.

You are slow, the mages would just charge more. Removing the gold from the zombie drops is to prevent gold farming.

Just like the changes in strat UD are mostly to stop gold farming. Boosting in strat UD was never a major thing and was kinda difficult.

People have all ready played classic wow twice now. Most of them don’t want to keep playing the same old game. They want classic +. The problem is blizzard is thinking too small right now.

Im going to go out on a limb here.

If the XP rates are terrible, lots of players wont play cause “leveling sux”. The anti-boosting stuffs is great but…soooo many prople leveled that way because they hated leveling.