Making Mobs have a Debuff VS Nerfing Mages

So are you trying to say that mages were stopping the bots? LOL
Mages were both contributing and benefiting from the botting issues. I said less bots, because less people will be spending gold. Yes there will be GDKP, but there will be no mage boosting, so one of the 2 major contributors to RMT is gone. Which means less people buying gold.

No genius, Iā€™m saying Blizzard also needs to nerf the hunter and rogue farms if they want to limit massive gold selling since Hunters and Rogues can make TONS of gold, even more than mages did in a lot of instances.

Iā€™m sorry this is so hard for you to understand.

Yeah, they can make more if they run 24/7, but any class can bot 24/7 and make more gold than a mage did. Mage boosting gold farmers were running 24/7 and just had different players taking shifts.

Seeing as you love maths so much, tell me which equates to more,
500x24 or 100x24?

No any class canā€™t. There are two widely exploited farms, one for hunter, and one for rogue that are super profitable.

Look, you are wrong and oblivious to what was happening in classic. Many people have made video about these bot farms and why they are so good.

Feel free to go search on youtube and educate yourself why they are bad and so heavily used by bots.

Hunters are uniquely equipped for the DM North farm, and rogues are uniquely equipped for the BRD farm, so no other classes canā€™t do them.

Wowā€¦

I am not oblivious to what happened in classic, you are asking them to nerf hunter and rogue farms which have realistic amounts of gold per hour to be earned. They need to take action against bots, not nerf farms that real players can do for realistic amounts of gold.

Mages were making 5 times the amount of gold per hour that any other class could which is why they got nerfed. So instead of just getting real farms nerfed that make realistic amounts of gold, you should be looking at the actual issue. The botting.

Yes Iā€™m asking them to nerf farms abused by bots that contributed massive amounts of gold into the economy from gold sellers.

How about just ask for them to nerf bots? Or are you just salty you canā€™t contribute to the problem because you canā€™t farm 500g an hour any more so you want other classes to sink with you?

Holy crap man, if you donā€™t understand why bot farms in INSTANCES that can BE RESET over and over are bad then why are you even commenting about mage farming?

No you canā€™t make as much gold any other way. These were the best ways for bots to make massive amounts of gold in classic from instance farming, besides mage farming, which was probably not as good as the hunter farm in DMN. Again gold/hr is meaningless when we are talking about bots.

Since mage farming is now nerfed, they should ALSO NERF these other massively exploited farms, that can be reset at least 30 times per day, per character. Do you think bot farmers have 1 character doing this? They have many, each resetting DMN 30 times a day at least.

Hunters get mana pots, and all other kinds of loot in DMN and sell it on the AH.

Rogues get massive amounts of raw gold in BRD pick pocketing.

YOU CANā€™T DO THESE THINGS IN THE OPEN WORLD as easily or make nearly as much gold.

Bots were the primarly gold sellers in classic, not mages who boosted characters in mara.

Get a freaking clue.

I said to ban bots, not just screw over classes gold sources just because your source of gold got screwed. Gold per hour is important when we are talking about actual players. Disregarding bots, mages could make 5 times more gold easily than any other class could even if the other class was pushing the limits of their farm.

The issue is botting. So blizzard needs to pull their finger out and take action against botting. I believe maiming mage boosting was a good step towards limiting the amount of gold players needed which will in turn lead to less botting. What you want to do is just hamper hunters and rogues from making gold because your gold farm got screwed.

I donā€™t care about actual players. They werenā€™t the primary gold sellers. It was bots. So bot farms (all of them) need to be nerfed as much as possible.

I donā€™tā€™ care if it hurts your precious instance farm. They already nerfed most mage instance farms to stop botting and gold selling, so Iā€™m saying to keep it up and nerf the other VERY POPULAR AND MASSIVELY EXPLOITED BOT FARMS.

They wonā€™t be able to ban all the bots, or donā€™t want to. The least they can do is fix the KNOWN AND EXPLOITED popular bot farms.

If this hurts your feelings I really donā€™t care.

And stop talking about mage farming and gold/hr of actual players. NO ONE besides you cares. You are beating a dead horse. Those farms are already nerfed. No one is saying to change those nerfs.

Are you lost man? You sound utterly clueless. It is like the entire conversation is blowing a mile over your stupid head.

Most people seem pretty happy tbh that mage boosting got deleted. You seem super mad about it too

When did I ever say to revert the changes? You are completely lost in the conversation. I kinda feel bad for you now.

You just keep ignoring my points, the REEing is too strong

Iā€™m ignoring what you say because most of it is stupid. Not because I want the mage nerfs reversed.

Iā€™M HAPPY THEY NERFED MAGES AND I WANT MORE FARMING NERFS.

Is that clear enough for you now. Or should I send you a letter in 60 pt font in crayons?

You probably didnā€™t care about botting when you could farm 500g an hour, now you want to smash every other class because of it. At the end of the day, bots can use other classes to farm multiple different instances to make gold if theyā€™re running 24/7. So do you really believe that destroying these 2 farms are going to eliminate bots? They should focus on the bots not the farms. That and the issues that have caused the bots to become a problem, which going back to my original point, are mage boosting and GDKP.

I never boosted in mara, LUL. You are so bad at trying to troll it is hilarious.

I leveled this character in P6 and farmed this gear in BGs and stopped playing it.

You are completely clueless of what happened in classic and are way out of your depth in this entire conversation.

Ignoring my points once again.

Yeah on purpose. Cause they dumb.

Banning bots is dumb but destroying reasonable g/hour farms that arenā€™t game breaking for real players is smart?

I never said banning bots is dumb. I said Blizzard canā€™t catch all the bots or is unwilling to do so.

So therefore I said, they should at least nerf the bot farms since they are obviously trying to nerf instance farms.