Make Your Classic WoW release date predictions!

When do you Predict Classic WoW is going to release?
Give an exact date.
Here is mine.
08/20/2019

Go Go Go!!!

Why the 20th? Blizzard never releases stuff on a Saturday, they always release on Tuesday. My prediction, based on the speculated release date of patch 8.2 being May 28th, put’s my speculated release date at July 16th, or July 9th, 2-3 weeks after the final content drop for 8.2 should it come out on the 28th. The 20th just makes no sense lol.

1 Like

Tuesday 9/17/2019

Or Blizzard might make maintenance and release days separate from BFA. Perhaps… Saturdays.

April 1st, 2019

9 Likes

Thinking August, to really stretch out that “Summer release” thing to iron out bugs and such. End of August seems right.

Though I’d be glad to be wrong and have it as early as July. July is when FFXIV’s Shadowbringer’s expansion comes out, so I wonder if that will effect WoW Classic’s launch to be more strategic.

July seems logical. If patch 8.2 comes out May 28th blizz will want to keep people subscribed, and the greatest thing they could do is launch classic wow.

Blizzard releases in August. Predicting a date is a waste of time but it will be August.

1 Like

Soon
possibly very soon

20190529 wednesday and yes I put it in the glorious international date format so that you silly Americans might someday stop using that weird system of yours :smiley:

Also when are you guys going to start using 24 hour clock instead of that am/pm sillyness :stuck_out_tongue:

As soon as the kids are done with school. Late June.

Ima say by summer

1 Like

Blizzard releases in August. Predicting a date is a waste of time but it will be August.

That is completely inaccurate information. Yes the last two expansions have released in August, but that does not mean classic will.

With all the available data I can find, excluding ports but including wow expansions.

January: 1
February: 1
March: 4
April: 1
May: 1
June: 4
July: 3
August : 3
September: 2
October: 0
November: 7
December: 3

As you can see, August is a typical figure middle of the road release date, don’t let the last two expansions fool you, the typical release date for blizzard is November.

July 16th is the highly speculated release date, because it is highly speculated patch 8.2 will come out on may 28th, giving blizzard plenty of time to release the content, unless they add in a random one month wait for the raids to come out, then it would be August 13th, but I think blizzard is pretty hot to roll out classic, hence the July speculation.

It’s highly speculated as July 16 because if the potential easter eggs in the Blizzcon panel.

4 Likes

Your data is nonsense. Try to explain it again.

June 18, 2019. A couple weeks after the suspected date for 8.2, and the Tuesday before the Summer Soltice (June 20).

Off-topic, does anyone else remember when kids went back to school AFTER Labor Day?

Don’t know but I’mma

3 Likes

Those Easter eggs spoke to me. Lol. Idk if the date is correct but my money is on the month of July. That obvious Easter egg was meant to fuel the hype train. It worked. Love when blizz does stuff like that. Blizz is the Troll King. Bow down and recognize. Quite frankly. That is old blizz. To me they may not reciprocate communication much but things like that is why I love em because it goes beyond the game to engage us players.

1 Like

It’s gonna be September 17th. Fite me.

Your data is nonsense. Try to explain it again.

Google

Blizzard Release Dates
WoW Expansion release dates

Diablo 2: LoD
Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne
Starcraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm + Legacy of the Void.

I would include links, but I am not allowed to.

I did my research, not my fault you don’t understand. As for the speculated release date it could be wrong. However, saying blizzard releases in August is completely false. Do your homework, before making such claims. Does this compute?