Make your Alpha predictions

So with the alpha on the horizon, what do you guys think we will see?

(Please pat my head also)

8 Likes

Disappointment my good doggo. Nothing but disappointment.

/headpats

29 Likes

well im sad to hear i will be disappointed again, but at least i got a headpat

Elementals. At least the Death Elementals from the Demo. Maybe even the 2 Death Elementals from Official Art(Vesper and Maw Death Elementals) and if we are lucky Death Elementals from Maldraxxus and Revendreth too. If we are especially lucky we get Life Elementals in Ardenweald.

I predict some completely new themes/storylines/vision in the Shadowlands, the sort of things the devs raced through BfA and its plots so they could have the creative freedom to make… that I won’t be able to enjoy because of how they rushed and handled BfA. If I’m even still around. :frowning:

/headpats

4 Likes

I second the disappointment.

4 Likes

People are gonna be mad over spiritual things they dont understand

6 Likes

I predict data-mined strings for Sylvanas’s death not because I think that Sylvanas will die at launch but because I honestly feel Blizzard is going to troll it…for every patch up until Sylvanas dies in The Jailer raid.

2 Likes

that would be kind of fun

1 Like

Literally what are you?

4 Likes

what already saw a bit of that with how bastion works, expect to see outrage about every zone, cause the afterlife isnt logical or whatever

Elune datamine maybe?

Lirath Windrunner! Can’t have Sylvanas Windrunner in the Shadowlands without encountering him.

2 Likes

We’ll start datamining characters we’ll see, especially those in the Maw like Varian, Tirion and Saurfang.

Sira will either be a quest objective in the Tyrande quest, or the final boss of The Otherside dungeon. Either way, I think she’s biting it in Ardenweald.

I want us to kill Sylvanas, and not an NPC, but I think there’s a chance an NPC will, though I’m not sure who.

3 Likes

what if sira dies in the book coming out soon?

1 Like

Then F for me.

I think it’d be a waste to kill her in a book, so many players would love a shot at her.

i think killing characters in a book instead of in game is blizzard’s favorite pastime

1 Like

Death themed, anthropomorphic, demonic , yet light-forged, Jack Russell as new allied race.

I predict it won’t actually be all that bad, story wise. The vast majority of it is treading lore we never had before, so much of it won’t be a retcon, and there seems to have been some effort made to actually link it with existing stuff, thus far.

So long as the faction war is over, and we’re not fighting the other faction, or a race that is part of the other faction… I feel as though the story will be fine, or at least far more passable.

4 Likes

Real question is when do we THINK the alpha is coming!! I’m excited and (HOPING) we get info on Tyrande and the battle to the icecrown and fighting into the Shadowlands. I hope it’s Legion esque!

2 Likes