Make the spy addon unusable or bannable

Coincidentally, this distance is also well within visual range so… you know… look at him. You aren’t making a case against spy you are just rambling about maps and talking bout the size of Ungorro.

Automation is against ToS for Addons; you just conceded that is Automation for me LOOKING at someone. Looking at someone is something i physically must do. Anything that is automated that requires physical input or removes the requirement for physical input is considered against Addon ToS in every other case but not this one?

I just looked up what this addon does and laughed a little. I’ve been using my combat log for this exact purpose since I started playing WoW 15 years ago and should have realized someone would have made an addon for it. Just never needed one because reading the combat log is pretty easy.

I’ll just circle around back to my earlier argument. I don’t see anyone complaining they don’t have to manually activate their combat log to look at recount. These “automation” complaints are always so convenient when they apply to something that people hate, but mysteriously disappear when it involves something they like such as recount or deadly boss mods. Your outrage for their “automation” is absent.

100% AGREED!! I could not agree more.

My current issue with this add on is the fact that it beeps when im targeted warning me to spin my camera around fast. Thats a big advantage over stealth classes

Why Am I not surprised…there is definitelly an Anti-Hunter Bias here. Just read what Hunter’s m,ark does, and then watch a rogue remove hunter’s mark… that is not Classic. And reeks of Bias.