Make Random BG's Solo Queue

I think we’ve seen enough people in the forums and in the game who have left, complained, and/or stopped PvP because of random battlegrounds, one of the first places new and returning players go before jumping into a rated environment, are flooded with premades. We all know this.

Yeah, there are thousands of premade players on the forums who will complain about this, but the truth is 99% of them can’t do rateds and have low ratings. So they go into random battlegrounds and just stomp to feel good about themselves.

I’ve been one of these people, I’ve done premades myself, and I find it extremely boring. Premades versus premades can be fun, but premades versus a bunch of solo people just trying to get some gear? You absolutely wreck them, and it’s no fun at all. You spend your time at their graveyard camping them. I stopped doing premades a long time ago once I saw how it was affecting the PvP environment. Anyone playing PvP wants a larger player base, and running premades against solos is killing that player base.

We need to make random battlegrounds solo queue. If people want to run premades, they can go right ahead: it’s called an RBG. Maybe they forgot about that.

I already know that there’ll be a bunch of trolls, people who run premades and have absolutely no rating, or just really single-minded people who don’t care about the PvP community and don’t understand how it’s actually losing its player base. They will inevitably come on here and say whatever they want to say. They’ll poke at me, they’ll poke at everything they can in the replies.

I’m putting this out there and I’m not coming back to the post. This is the statement I wanted to make. So if you’re expecting to get a rise out of me, I won’t be looking at this again.

Have a great night.

5 Likes

Solo queue would be great. But at the very least they need to pair groups against other groups.

Random bgs are basically ruined at this point. I am not exaggerating when I say at least 50% of my games are against a premade. Its always Kindness/Lightener/Jabsmcasty.

If im not playing the one group, im playing the other. Horde doesn’t seem like it has as many premades.

I feel there is so much potential with random bgs, especially if that will be a focus in Forever

1 Like

Pairing groups with other groups more of the time plus maybe having a flexible role system where each side has a higher chance of getting the same amount of healers would help. But preventing people from queueing with friends in a solo queue only isn’t healthy for the game.

1 Like

Can’t even play epics early in the day… blizzard stop being cowards and do something.

That’s not ridiculous, that’s not ridiculous to say that

For a lot out here remaining on wow PvP the only left for them is family.

And yapping in discord.

That’s the ONLY thing left for them.

But it’s ok I still beat premades somewhat regularly provided enough people on my team can carry their weight.