"Make Love not Warcraft" voted best South Park episode ever

Over the last month the show has been letting viewers vote on the best all time episode. This morning the Warcraft episode was announced as the winner.

30 Likes

Well, it’s too bad that it hardly represents WoW. They didn’t say a single lore character’s name. They need to make a Shadowlands edition!

6 Likes

Wow, that’s interesting! Not sure whether to laugh or night.

Thanks for the news! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

i started playing after seeing it.

7 Likes

14 Likes

he’s a hunter. level 2. a human hunter.

because he mis-clicked his class and defaulted to warrior when he race-scrolled through in the login screen.

what a noob.

1 Like

although there was no Horde in the machinima, orc was depicted here:

5 Likes

I liked Tweek x Craig better

So, he’s Flintlocke.

https://flintlocke.thecomicseries.com/

For the fandom lore new people.

1 Like

Is it funny if you don’t play WoW? It’s hard for me to unbiased about it, because I had already been playing for so long when it came out. I guess Joe Average would still think “it’s funny” even if they don’t get 75% of the jokes.

But for just a plain “best” vote, I would think almost anything from Season 1 is better, simply because it doesn’t require previous background knowledge.

i mean i knew enough about generic video game stuff to get that they got stuck on a UI hotkey limitation… most people can figure most of it out.

shhh dont show this video it will upset peoples feelings and get banned and removed like everything people like in this game.

5 Likes

Now we just defend world of wokecraft from devs who are afraid of words, quest text, names and picture frames. The ultimate evil in warcraft. Dirty jokes and pictures of females with slight cleavage showing. Even jokes and innuendo’s that are not dirty in the slightest. thats the world of wokecraft that we play.

8 Likes

I could only imagine the type of episode southpark will make now about warcraft…

3 Likes

I can already see the next set of dailies: “Replace offensive pictures with tasteful fruit pieces - 0/6”

5 Likes

I am honestly surprised, considering all the changes being made to the game in patch 9.1.5 already, that blizzard is even allowing south park to be referenced, even discreetly in the game at this point. Anyone who has watched a typical south park episode. Well. It is pretty dark in it’s humour, and has alot of innuendo’s. Talks about alot of taboo subjects as well.

Make love not warcraft is the name of the episode itself. Not saying it should go away. Just surprised the achievement i still in the game. I mean, i cannot see the current devs enjoying a single episode of south park. Let alone referencing it in game. Hopefully i am wrong and make love not south park achieve stays in the game.

3 Likes

definitely one of my favorite

2 Likes

They should do a remake factoring all the recent changes. Plenty of material there

2 Likes

I’ve reached a level that is so high, they didn’t even know it was possible!

Edit: this episode of South Park was the origin of the Sword of a Thousand Truths.

2 Likes

Yeah im surprised they remain attached to southpark…did they remove the /hug in battlegrounds achieve?
Hugging without consent is invasion of private space. What about /fistbump

2 Likes