Make leaving bannable

yep its time to teach them a lesson and stop this behavior

1 Like

its really not a big deal. just click refill the group and keep on walking.

2 Likes

No it’s not. It’s a video game and if you whine that hard about your little dungeon party getting interrupted, you’ve a very soft life.

3 Likes

What if someone loses internet connection?

Or has a family emergency?

There are way too many variables to make it a ban worthy offense

6 Likes

Some of these hardcore chuds don’t seem to realize the vast vast majority of WoW players are adults with jobs, kids, responsibilities, who don’t take the game that seriously.

One day they might grow up a bit.

2 Likes

If you feel the things FFXIV is so great, maybe you should focus on playing that. Instead of complaining that the group finder player(s) are leaving the grp. Or maybe create a group of friends where you can run together.

Don’t ask a game company to ban other players because you’re unhappy. It’s just a selfish thing to do.

1 Like

Facts. The mental gymnastics it takes to make quitting seem like the “real gamer” move is crazy.

1 Like

Agreed, 5 leaves within 12 hours should give a week’s ban … or, it’s time to make all drops appear after the last boss is killed.

2 Likes

Yeah no. Leaving in mplus isn’t even then serious.

So no heroics where someone can be filled in

This is the best option.

It’s time to make M+ serious. Good way to start is banning leavers and toxics.

PvE players are the biggest babies :rofl:

2 Likes

Which people will simply work around anyhow.

Then in a week or so those people won’t even be in that content anymore.

And the people that complained will be the only ones suffering the consequences of this “solution.”

2 Likes

You and that Darknerd guy talking like anime villains and it’s low-key hilarious.

3 Likes

Muahahaha.

The mega-casuals are falling right into my trap!

When the debuff is implemented I shall finally have my revenge!

dramatic cape swirling spin

1 Like

FF also has deterministic loot so this problem just does not exist in FF like here for gear farming

1 Like

yea, when you make loot boring, no one wants it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m still for having some sort of deserter debuff for people who leave keys so even though I think punishing players for leaving heroics when they refill pretty fast is a bit over the top-I guess logic dictates that I have to support this…?

I dunno, I had to run Stonevault multiple times for a shield and I got to the point wehre I would just leave after the first boss when it wouldn’t ever drop for me. (took me nearly 40 runs to get one).

1 Like

You are the problem.

1 Like

“Ban people for using a feature that has been purposely implemented in the game” is such a bad take, no matter the context.

2 Likes

Abusing and exploiting a feature isn’t the same as using a feature.

1 Like