Make it easier to block characters who have their profile hidden

That’s the same thing as saying players who’ve done no raiding, pvp, or keys at endgame shouldn’t be allowed to post.

1 Like

No it’s not. Nice try tho😂

yeah actually it is.

Nah.

yes, you are basically saying that if a person doesn’t have a max level character, they shouldn’t be allowed to post on the forums.

so if someone doesn’t reach max level, then you think they shouldn’t be able to post?

It is. If your posting character is what matters then your opinion on anything in DF beyond questing doesn’t matter since you’ve done practically no endgame content on that posting character.

They never said max level. You’re implying things that they didn’t say.

that character also only has 39 posts on the forums, so does that qualify them to even be able to make recommendations based on forum interface functions if they havent posted very much?

1 Like

You should be required to have a max level on either classic or retail. That would stop someone from posting on a throw away toon just to troll.

Just like how you can’t be expected to be a glad with zero pvp experience, ksm with no dungeon knowledge, aotc without ilvl or raid knowledge (and yes there are ways to circumvent this, but that’s not the point I was making)

i am posting from a max level character.

You are also posting on a hidden. So you’d be removed from the posting pool :blush:

2 Likes

Ok what does that have anything to do with raiding or m plus or pvp?

Are you ok?

but blizzard allows hidden profiles - in fact, blizzard implemented the hidden profile system themselves… so based on blizzard’s actions, hidden profiles are allowed on the forums.

you don’t get to change blizzard’s rules.

It wouldn’t do a thing. You can level a character in very little time in retail, or do it in the matter of seconds with a boost.

I wonder how hypothetical ideas work… hmmm we may never know.

just ensuring that you understand the limits of reality.

This is one of those threads where you can agree with the original sentiment but understand that it’s such a nonissue that Blizzard probably doesn’t really care lol. They probably think that if you want to ignore someone, taking a few extra steps isn’t a big deal.

The bigger issue is the lack of that ignore being account wide.

3 Likes

Let me guess, you ignore people just because they have different opinion than you?

• I don’t even know why would you /ignore if You can argue it out, I mean come on this is what forums for???
1 Like

It would actually. It would take more effort. Most trolls don’t want to put forth that much effort. And I say most, because we have a very vocal lvl 70 troll in this very thread.

yes, this is what most people have been saying - is it really a big deal to take a couple more seconds to ignore someone?