Make it easier to block characters who have their profile hidden

What some ppl define as “hate” around here sometimes is mind boggling.

No, they were unlisted. Unlisted means that they don’t show up in the standard list of topics. Unlisted doesn’t mean that they were deleted.

And it is good to know so maybe you won’t try to blatantly lie about your engagement with those previous threads in the future.

2 Likes

Well, what would you define as hate then?

To keep coming at someone in an ugly way with ugly words but I don’t wanna write off all of those words.

i posted in support because i thought it was a good idea, but i wasn’t the author of any of those threads - nor did i track their activity in any way.

you seem to know alot more about these threads than i do.

Well, that is what most people would define hate as. An example such as the homophobic or transphobic post towards the LGBTQIA+ community, though this is just one example.

Another example is stuff like real life threats, which although aren’t as common, but aren’t exactly rare either.

Stop playing this game. We know you have been involved in previous threads, including this thread.

I would defend my trans friend against anyone that talked crap to her. On the flip, idk why she is still friends with me bc I still not understand it all fully and I feel like people shouldn’t have to conform to some stuff that “has” to be said or it’s “hate” but I’m not gonna get into that.

And absolutely, wishing someone death or to self harm is putrid.

Otherwise I am struggling to think of why people get so mad here over non issues

As I said previously, blizzard does an awful job at protecting you with ‘hidden profile’
2 click, I can see your forum history. Google doesn’t hide it at all rofl.

Even better, just type their name into google. It shows ALL the things :joy:

1 Like

What you define as non-issues, may not be defined as non-issues to others.

1 Like

Don’t even have to do that, just look at every thread where people have requested for improvements to the forums.

ok then why are you complaining about people having hidden profiles if it doesn’t affect you?

I understand yet I do not, especially from ppl that I believe to be older.

You acknowledged threads there. That shows that you knew there were multiple threads. The fact that you posted multiple times in multiple versions of that thread proves that is a lie. It’s easily verified if you scroll through the threads.

3 Likes

Because potatoes like you like to troll. You think having a hidden profile protects you and allows you to be a keyboard warrior on the forums.

And I don’t have a problem with hidden profiles. I have a problem with people that think it’s a shield :joy:

1 Like

Like the CC person posting. Who cares? To me this is silly

Potatoes are delicious

1 Like

Any thread that they support that can increase dangers to the forums they will be to support, and other threads that can help to improve the forums, they’ll be their to troll the thread out.

Should know the true intentions from them.

1 Like

Boy, I get pinged into this thread and its absolutely a clown show

Thanks guys

3 Likes

so you don’t mind hidden profiles and you don’t use the ignore feature, sounds good.

Sorry Mal, wasn’t trying to bring you to this thread.