Make glad more attainable

Make rank one 50 wins over 2700 it’s too hard the way it is right now

I been playing for years and can’t get it terrible game design!!!

Mmr will inflate quite a bit the last week of the season. If you guys just spam queue ww dk or ww ret you will get it eventually

3 Likes

Unironically what I figured they’d do at some point. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

what’s better u think, ww dk or ww ret

Ww dk pres is prob the best ww comp for pushing glad.

The 2 min go with serenity opress roar and grip blind stun strang is just an auto win if the healer doesn’t have trinket. And in between the nuclear bomb go your comp just does the most single target damage in the game and can get cooldowns with incap sleeps on the healer

Tbh this is the only ww comp I’m scared of fighting

2 Likes

If you’re 2350 now you’ll get it by end of season if you keep qing

That being said, idk where the “I expect to be able to hit the penultimate level of competitive pvp with a brand new player” idea is coming from, but it’s kinda silly.

3 Likes

If your friend were learning at a pace where they deserved a drake, they would have one. They already have 3k XP players investing years of their time into them, why does the goal post need moved closer?

7 Likes

huh its nearly s2 unchained levels right now

1 Like

Like, I could’ve kind of understood in Verdant where things were a little rough but this season is wild.

1 Like

No, that was WoD S2.

7 Likes

not sure if you are being serious or trolling considering how extremely busted pres evoker is right now. It’s by far the best spec in the game right now.

1 Like

revert glad.

make glad more rare.

make it %'d based.

yea, inflation is ridiculously high rn. these people at rival are nowhere near that rating on normal seasons. it’s actually laughable.

2 Likes

And watch participation plummet

Good, I’d rather pvp die then to give people things they don’t deserve.

Well some of us care more about the health of the ladder than the pride taken in pixels

1 Like

its already plummeted.

over 5x the players play shuff. 3s is virtually a dead bracket with the exception of people who want the mount. sure we could say “and play w friends” but if that was the case u’d assume there would be more people actually q’ing for fun and not q’ing assa/aff or some other super cringe comp no one really wants to play/against; which would be how the bracket would devolve upon the removal of the glad mount, much like 2s.

i forecast shuffle AWCs (look at new/current OW tournament/pro design) and the mount going to shuff % based.
cope and grieve while u can.

!@#!@#!@#

but if we’re gunna still pretend its a relevant bracket outside of the r1s fighting each other at the very top of the ladder, then i don’t see why not give ev1 glad mounts isn’t that the point of the new system; inject 2400 cr why not. but if we’re gunna double down that its relevant below r1 and that people play it, then by that logic it should be % based.

@!#!@#!@#@#

last 24hrs:

2s

3s

shuff

closing in on the end of the season and 3s has made the regularly over 5x difference into a 3x difference; next week it might hit 2.5x difference how exciting!! the least played bracket when the other 2 offer virtually no reward :rofl:

not enough “for fun” people to farm w meta comps but u also cant beat actual good players (r1s) so u need cr inject to achieve the reward that they purposely made more achievable is insane.

1 Like

So nothing changes then

in regards to the topic of this thread the things that change are the participation of the bracket with the glad mount won’t be dead; more players, more glads that can fit in the %.

that and 3s players will stop coping cause they’ll be heard about as much as 2s appears on the pvp forums.

I mean nothing in that 2400 shuffle players will demand that the cutoff for shuffle glad be reduced from 2900 or whatever number it is they set it to that isn’t accessible to them

1 Like

3s is def low on participation. I spend longer in LFG than I do in a shuffle queue.

3 Likes