Make Exodar Great Again!

The Draenei definitely should be the next race selected to get an updated home after the Horde Elves get theirs in Midnight.

Hopefully it’s going to be an ongoing thing where they revitalise and rebuild everyone’s cities. Night elves got theirs. Worgen are getting gilneas back, and the forsaken are now settling above ground in lordaeron. Fingers crossed for gnomeregan to actually get settled again, and for the echo isles to get expanded and built up. Actually I’d love if the echo isles got extended and merged with Sen’jin village. That would look awesome. Ooh, and hopefully we get some actual buildings in telogrus rift. I’d love to see some elven architecture with a voidy twist.

great again? when was that place ever great to begin with? that place was a nightmare with all the tiers and NPCs.

Visually it’s great. Part of a revamp would hopefully be making it more convenient to navigate.

Their space ship, Exodar, was designed that way since they planned to use their ship as one if/when they settled down after finding a habitable planet. Not to mention it’s bloody huge and kind of works like a decent sized City already.

1 Like

There should be a storyline where they attempt to make it flyable again but something goes wrong and it lands in a place where people will actually go to it.

They could land it outside the gates of SW and I still wouldn’t go to it.

I think it would make a great nightclub.

2 Likes

Both the BC new race’s starting zones are as good as questing gets in the game, but as great as Azuremyst and Bloodmyst are, Eversong and the Ghostlands are just so fully realized, in a way that not only ties into Warcraft III but also anticipates Wrath two years in advance.

It would be nice if the Draenai get an actual town on Azeroth one day. I thought it was odd that in Cataclysm they never added a Draenai town. They added Worgen, Goblin, Blood Elf, and *High Elf *towns.

Give me more flexibility in gameplay, more character customization, and more advanced animations in the bargain, and I’d be all about that.

It was primarily about magic. Then again: Clarke’s third law also applies in reverse.

Which is why “hurr durr draenei can’t drive” jokes got trite a long time ago.

I’m still salty about Farahlon getting scrapped.

Anyway: I wouldn’t bother getting the Exodar travel-ready again. Just tidy it up and make it float like Dalaran.

1 Like