Make Exodar Great Again!

The Draenei culture has changed so much. We’re over due. It’s still a broken ship. Legion has been defeated, Light forged and Man’ari are back to Velen, it’s time to make it great again!

8 Likes

Exodar used to be great?

8 Likes

Until it crashed, I think so. It’s a spaceship, it’s way past any technology Azeroth has ever seen. Titan’s is close, but none of them has been stated to be able to space travel.

1 Like

What? Titan tech is by far the most advanced.

1 Like

It was a floating transdimensional rock.

Think leaving it as a big subterranean city used for parts is probably the best fit for it at this point.

Not like the Draenei are planning on going anywhere with it.

Titan tech is way more advanced. They got to each planet they ordered somehow.

Also, the Exodar doesn’t travel through space like a traditional spaceship, it’s more like the Tardis.

1 Like

Yeah but we didn’t see it and none of the constructions they left seem to indicate an ability to space travel. They probably used portals.

1 Like

What about outland? :thinking:

1 Like

Based.

Reject Azuremyst, Return to Outland.

Reject Exodar, Embrace Shattrath

2 Likes

No more “Make Exodar Great Again” from you spacegoat or we’ll start road construction season again. Don’t start none, won’t be none.

1 Like

Am I wrong or have the Draenei gotten almost no development or story time besides a few moments in Legion?

1 Like

The Draenei haven’t, but that’s largely because Blizz has a habit of the Draenei reaching their goals every time they’re focused on.

Their purpose for joining the Alliance was fulfilled in BC, their purpose in Velen’s prophecy and main goal of destroying the Legion was fulfilled in Legion.

There’s literally nothing for the Draenei to do now but skirt along and stick to the status quo.
Remain within the Alliance, keep pretending as if there’s still a Legion out there that they need to prepare to fight against.

But I’ve always held the notion that Blizz has never actually had any idea for what they wanted to do with the Draenei… So maybe ignoring them entirely like they did for Wotlk, Cata, MoP, BfA, Shadowlands, and somewhat in DF is for the best.

1 Like

Wrong, Azuremyst Isle is based. Outland is dying, never live on a dying planet.
Exodar may be broken, but Shattrath is a rubble.

1 Like

I don’t care for Outland it’s a world of denizens. Azurmyst deserves as much love as Eversong.

2 Likes

Stolen Furbolg land that the Draenei squat on.

Outland lives, the Draenei sent people back there to ‘revitalize their civilization’ back in Cata.

They should follow up on that.

Shattrath is a based multiethnic hub of refugees, spiritual orders, and Draenei history
with the people there banded together for survival on the hostile world of Outland.

It’d be cool if there was a massive, game-wide effort to make many ships like the Exodar and the Vindicaar in order to move away from Azeroth and onto a different planet. I’m thinking maybe after the Last Titan expansion something happens that makes Azeroth unlivable and “WoW 2” starts on a completely fresh planet with no existing history.

1 Like

I’d be surprised if they completely uprooted everyone from Azeroth because of how central its always been…

But I could see Blizz doing something like that.
It’d be a radical story direction for sure and opt towards a more fantasy sci-fi theming for Warcraft as a whole.

Maybe invite the Scourge to join, since the Legion are cool it seems.

The balance of power would be super off. One button push and the Horde is gone, which would mean the Horde living in fear forever. I know that sounds like a dream come to for some players but it would kill off a good number of Horde players. Which means less money for Blizzard.

1 Like

Hopefully, Shattrath will be involved in the heritage quest concerning the draenei history. :crossed_fingers::robot:

…or the conflict between Avuun and Cersei. The draenei might need more action. :memo::robot:

2 Likes

“Again” implies that it was great once before.