Make Epic Battlegrounds unable to be queued into Premades

Spending 15 minutes in queue getting rolled by 40 players decked out in conquest/elite gear from playing every day all season is not a fun experience and is just one of many reasons why the PvP community is unapproachable for new players or players late to the season.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk, notifications are off

8 Likes

Absolutely true. The premades have gotten completely out of hand. Its to the point where every game you will face one.

Random and epic bgs should be cross faction.

Dodging ques to sync up a 40 man raid team in epics should be fixed.

These issues are just proof that pvp is and always will be an afterthought in this game.

6 Likes

I’ve done 4 Epics for the weekly today. Here is how it went down :frowning:

1. Torturekilla premade - Afk out ( after being obvious whose winning)

2. Random BG on alt - win

3. Torturekilla premade - Afk out ( after being obvious whose winning)

4. Random BG on other alt - win

5. Auggy Premade - afk out ( after being obvious whose winning)

6. Random bg - loss (5 man premade vs 10 man pugs)

7. No premade either side - win

2 Likes

Before people make suggestions on how to fix premade syncs, you should all ask why people join communities to play in a sync.

So why?

1. PUGs often quit playing after losing the first fight. By doing that, you miss out on learning different strategies, leaving you clueless about the game and unreliable in matches.

2. PUGs don’t listen to anyone who steps up to lead. Normally, those who want to lead have years of experience playing the game. Follow and learn, so next time, you know what to do.

BF Premade:

Are you guys really rolling with 10-14 healers after all Horde communities have called it a night? I don’t have a problem with premades at all, but when you come for PUGs with 10-14 healers after 1 a.m. eastern, there’s something wrong with you guys. You can’t tell me not all the time, because I play against you all the time. It’s exhausting.

alot start logging after midnight, I’ve noticed that alliance in general have way more healers than horde. part of the reason why epics are kinda unbalanced and favors ally.

Can come over to the darkside, we have the best of both worlds :dracthyr_shrug: with multiple leaders

Apparently, the same healers are on that schedule. Maybe it is their only time to play. Who knows.

Since you know what the problem is, don’t contribute further; so you’re not driving people away from the game.

Even if I wanted to, I have to pass. If I did, I would contribute to the Ally vs Horde population imbalance. I like this game, and would prefer a healthy environment for it.

We’re not really driving people away, we’re actually getting stronger and adding to our ranks. if q’s get really long we can just merc

My recommendation is play the faction that has the ability to play either side so you’re not having to play sweaty games every game. until blizz does changes something we have what we have :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: i’ve accepted it

1 Like

Big keyword there, RB. “OUR”. It’s not for the pvp gaming community. I do enjoy playing with everyone, including your team. Let’s keep it fun for all.

1 Like

It’s not complicated. Some people want easy, near-guaranteed wins. They get to feel “powerful” because they can do whatever they want to the other team.

For example, there used to be a premade community that pushed pugs back into their AV spawn cave and then forced the pugs out of the game via the portal in the back. These premade raiders literally counted and bragged about how many pugs they were forcing out of AV.

Of course, they’ll try to put the blame on bots/AFKs/deserters/ungeared players/noobs/etc. for their actions.

https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/7200052820-joinbattlefield-post-51-part-2/

^ Created a thread about themself on an alt:

:dracthyr_shrug:

I’m sure other players have also seen when these premade raids clearly could have already won the epic bg by killing the raid boss, but they decided to prolong the completely one-sided game by avoiding the raid boss and farming HKs until the reinforcements hit 0.

2 Likes

The original point about why people join communities to play in a sync isn’t a red herring. It addresses the reasons behind the formation of these groups.

However, I do agree that there are players who think they’re good but rely heavily on the sync to back them up.

Without the sync, they might not perform as well.

Yes, there are people like that [ loves to gloat ], but that doesn’t negate the valid reasons some players have for joining communities, like playing with reliable people, learning strategies, and improving their gameplay.

1 Like

Being able to adapt to whatever team you get put with makes you a better player than running in a 10 healer premade every game.

I’ve seen the premade players completely fall apart when they don’t have the deck stacked.

Being versatile is one of the reasons I am better than them.

3 Likes

Better at afking in the base? Yeah, you excel at that…

3 Likes

I’m always curious people’s criteria for how they know their team didn’t also have a premade

This was made about a year ago almost 2 years ago during SL. those were different times. we’re even better now and we dont gy farm anymore like we did during SL

People can look at the timestamp on your alt’s thread:

June 8, 2023.

During Dragonflight.

(For future readers, it’s currently July 22, 2024 and we’re still in Dragonflight.)

Premade of 2-5 fine, not a tos violation.
Queue Synced “Community” of many 5man groups to circumvent the 5man limit, should be made exceptionally difficult to pull off. I recommend a single instance pull 25% of its total players per 1 min from folks queued and have no less than 3 instances grouping at a time so a game cant start in under 4 mins and synced queued groups are intentionally split, but those that queued separate within the same minute are unlikely to see eachother, and also make non rated cross faction. Nothing needs to be used to stop players from getting on the same discord or team speak while waiting for the gates to open, but teams should be randomized.

still a year ago? like? does it matter bringing this up at all? you dont even know me other than you hating on me cause i premade epic battlegrounds

You said:

On your alt, you wrote about people leaving your games during this expansion:

:dracthyr_shrug:

And that drives people away from PvP.

4 Likes

Ruthless’s alter ego post is so cringe :rofl:

3 Likes

I mean your right, there isnt a sure fire way to know.

I go by common repeating names playing together, same realm, stick together always, play style together is good, almost too good.

For example. if I see you, Joker, or Bri. I know that your usually in a 5 man despite you all being on different realms.