Make "Comp Stomp" Permanent

If the whole point of the multiple avenues of PVP gearing is focused on “speed and efficiency”. Then make the most played Brawl scenario a permanent feature in the game…

There is a reason why its popular…

1 Like

Eh, I’m not against it, there would be no reason for folks to Q in with other players in random BG’s without at least a full honor set of pvp gear.

my point exactly. A fresh 70 will get crushed and cripple their team to win if they go in fresh or with green pvp gear…

My only thing would be that they need to improve the AI lol.

Better yet. Just gift us a full honor PVP set as a reward for hitting 70.

Makes no difference in this expansion…

Our queue times would triple. :dracthyr_hehe_animated: Forever!

3 Likes

Only if you can’t queue for it after a certain ilevel. Gear is so fast and easy to get now. It’s the most popular because it’s auto-win. You get free PvP achievements from it. It’s not fun, players don’t learn anything from it even. It’s not even PvP. A lot of people who claim to like/love PvP sure want to find/implement more ways to kill it.

1 Like

I’d rather they just delete it. It’s not pvp, low effort players use it to cheese achievements, and getting ready for battlegrounds is so easy nowadays anyhow.

5 Likes

Ya, I am with you. I would rather them just remove it. But I am not totally against it being some kind of intro to PvP if they going to keep it around. But the only people like it is because it’s a free win.

Comp Stomp is by no means expedient or efficient when it comes to earning honor.

Sadly, those AI’s can interrupt better than some players I know, haha.

1 Like

Join an Epic Battleground community?

5 min games, always win no matter your gear = is by no means expedient or efficient when it comes to earning honor.

alrighty then…

You earn like less than 100 honor a pop though. I’m pretty sure you could get more honor just doing EBGs in the same amount of time.

That is a lie. You get around 400 honor, except for the first during the day, that is like 750 honor.

1 Like

I don’t remember getting that much at all.

Its horrible for gearing. Only good for the boxes.

this weeks featured bg was less honor and than a normal one. whats the point?

You can’t force people to join communities though. I know there are in-game communities but they are usually dead even when they are maxed out. But I am pretty against forcing people to join communities.

think you get the “something different” quest though and I thought it gave a good chunk of honor? idk I might be making that up completely but it sounded right