Make boss frontals a LINE not a CONE

I already told you how I know.

Just by saying you know? Lmao and I told you your source is wrong, if you don’t have anything more to add go away. Learn to read

You ran a +17 Brackenhide Hollow on 5/21. You were 389 ilvl equipped. I know this because RIO tracks what you wear at the time of the run, not what’s equipped now.

You paid for runs to get gear funneled to you.

1 Like

Once again, your site is WRONG, and now go away since you don’t have anything more to add and accuse me based on wrong info. Pointless

Edit: you are looking at my pvp gears

You ran a +9 VP at the start of the season with 369 ilvl in full blues. You are telling me people invited you into a pug?

LOL.

This man spitting fire over here

You are clearly a pvp noob, you have zero clues that those are seaonal honor gears that go up to 437 and 450 in pvp right? Lmao :rofl: there is nothing to do for pve so I logged off in pvp gears, ZERO CLUE and pretending to know, catch you in the action hahahaha

I never claimed to be a pvp’er. I’m just calling out what’s logged for your runs. I mean either way keep struggling with your frontal cones.

Stop embarrassing yourself already, Sherlock

I’m not the one who doesn’t know how to navigate a frontal cone. Or to have gate pre-cast before the encounter.

I never said I don’t know, I got KSH, my post is a suggestion to change the shape of the frontal, if you don’t like the suggestion just say so, what are you salty about im confused.

this is among the reasons why i have gravitated to melee over the years.

of course, melee has to be in melee distance, but you can do almost everything you are capable of doing on the move.

1 Like

I do at least appreciate times where Evokers swoosh in and yank me somewhere safe if all my movement abilities are on cool down or stuff is going where I have my portals so I can’t get to them in time.

1 Like

Finally someone get the point of the post, some of the recent mech designs are favoring melees, trying to balance the game as much as possible I guess since melees have to run away from boss sometimes too.

Hahahaha try playing with Rune of Power

It’s not the cone that’s the problem, it’s that it’s not at all obvious where the cone is. Notable offenders are the Felguard boss in Court of Stars and first boss of Azure Vault. I’ve seen so many people die to those when the animation wasn’t even close.

1 Like

yeah, my intent this expac, just as pure flavor, was to play arcane mage. rune of power and a 16 step opener killed that.

It is better as a cone than a line frontal ,you can side step easier as a range dps ,if it were a line you’ll be far from it either way you go.

I’m not trying to defend the OP, but, have a look at the RaiderIO profile for there lock, and you’ll see a different story to what you see on the armory.

Even look at there history. To me, doesn’t look like they’ve been carried.

Yeah, I was just trolling him for having bad takes.