Make An'she/Belore A Thing

Elune is (most likely)the creator of the naaru, seems very…very lightly, elune is on another planet even a moon goddes, she´s simple a goddes, only the night elves with their night activity thought about a MOON GODDESS

You are borrowing the status “God”!

Ok then since you only problem is them being equal which mean Elune not being unique, then let just make An’she being Elune boss and stronger than her. She would still be unique as she wouldn’t have equal, she would only have a supperior.

But we all know that you wouldn’t like that because in reality you just don’t want the horde to have something as strong as the alliance or stronger. It would hurt your superiority complex.

Well guess what? The horde also doesn’t like to be weaker which is why we ask to be equal. Not superior but just equal.

…What is happening in that one mind?

How will you give An’She to the Alliance, since Elune is believed in the Horde, albeit wrongly?

How many hours do you have? Is it day or night?

You are the only one talking about the alliance here, i talk about the night elves there, not the alliance. You bring allways the topic “Alliance” here, not me^^

Oh, another expert! Clap-clap-clap!

Sorry, I was doing other things for a bit and then this thread erupted. What neutral things are you asking me to think about?

Elune isn’t believed in the horde. Mu’sha was but end up being wrong.

If you want a equivalent you can just have the gnome to believe in a sun by a random name but let make it useless since they are wrong as the sun god really is An’she and only care about the tauren.

About questions of Elune, An’She, Horde and who is right in this junkyard!

You believe in Elune! Even if it is wrong! Who in the Alliance would be wrong to believe in An’she?

No innovators! Find An’She in the old lore of the Alliance!

Don’t change the topic, you said:

You are here stating that Radagast is okay as Gandalf’s equal because they don’t share the same theme.

Anshe is a SOLAR DEITY, with Blacksmith + Warrior + Light + Firey Destruction motifs.

Are you:

1. Denying Elune is a Moon Goddess, and is thus NOT a Sun God
  2. Denying Elune’s domain is NOT “Blacksmith” and “Fire”?
  3. Denying Elune is based visually, aesthetically, and narratively on zero African and Amerindigenous deities?

Night Elf Superiority Complex And Entitlement, which you have, is the backbone of Alliance Superiority Complex And Entitlement, which you’re by extension encouraging.

7 Likes

BIG 2021 NEW!!! The night are part of the alliance!!!

OH and also:

Nope we aren’t the only one talking about the alliance.

YOu know, equality in every terme is bad, why don´t equality on a long line, but with strenghs in different “Themes”

for example Shamans, in my eyes, the alliance have no real shaman, we have a elementary “water” and fire and wind shaman, but not an farseer, a shaman with the power over all elements (Hordespeciality, and it should be so, horde shamans should be simple stronger)

That is, you want to wrongly believe in Elune and correctly believe in An’She? Come on, give up the wrong faith!

I already answer you:

It can be any other race with what it worth the have a race believing wrong in a god that doesn’t care about them.

I’m literally saying An’she could be the one who taught the Orcs Shamanism.

I literally stated that.

You just revealed you haven’t read ANY of the original post.

2 Likes

No, old knowledge about the wrong An’she is needed!

i don´t change the toppic, i answerd your question

yes, i do

it was a example of mine with another guy, not with you, baalsamael, so stop redirect everything in YOUR direction, it was not an answer for you.

Its not about your concept of "Blacksmith of all elements"An’She, its about a example to show what i mean.

and yes, i read this entire thread, sorry to say so.

So do you have any ideas for “crazy equal-unequal deals”?