Make An'she/Belore A Thing

Madness reigns supreme! There is no shame, fatigue and pain, there is only delirium that I am here! A mad scream, a song of dark will, but it is not, I am mad today! And my song is stupid, there is no rhyme in it, accept history, culture is it, accept suffering, insanity, give free rein to tempting words …
Fuh, the poetic madness is gone.

You think nobody should be equal to Elune. You’re weird. Get over it, it’s coming.

Oh, hello independent expert (insane scream)!

May be just me…but I notice a certain number of alliance players freak out when we suggest that the races coded as POC get any new and interesting lore…

It makes one wonder. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

i say the reason because you want equality is a bad reason, sure, maybe, maybe not, we´ll see, right now, its exist no one equal to elune.

thats the reason…elune is unique, right now^^

Because a pantheon of creator beings is more interesting than a singular creator being that has only ever been meaningfully tied to one race of one faction.

Because a solar being always exists in relation to a lunar being.

Because a sun being based on African and Amerindigenous cultures would be cool since Elune is aggressively “New Age Euro Moon Goddess”.

Don’t humiliate him with my madness here. Not fair. (frequent chuckles).

And your argument is she should always be so, which is bad writing, and stupid narratively.

So why should the sun god be Horde and not be on his own?

Right now, we don´t know if elune created the entire Universe, we only know, she´s unique :wink:

What, the independent expert is gone? What a pity.

and your argument is she should always be so, which is bad writing, and stupid narratively

why is uniqueness bad writing?XD i mean, its exist not 10 gandalfs in lord of the ring :wink:

No, no, the expert is here. Okay, third party.

You do understand that every culture IRL, often had multiple Creator Gods right? It’s called a Patheon for a reason. I mean, the ancient Celts/Pagans worshipped 14 gods at one point.

Adding An’she takes nothing away from the Night Elves…like serious, get over it.

3 Likes

So. You, in a helmet, I do not remember your name. So what’s wrong with my explanation of the Forsaken’s lack of Scourge parts?

There’s five. That’s literally the point.

Varda is part of a group.

Gandalf is part of a group.

Galadriel is part of a group.

Even in monotheism, the act of creation uses a plural often (e.g. “Elohim” created creation, plural form for God)

5 Likes

GOD was alone! One, one, one!

They must secure the existence of Elven posters and a future for their players, because the beauty of the purple Elven poster must not perish from the forums.

2 Likes

Five Istari exist, but only one Gandalf or Mithrandir.