Make An'she/Belore A Thing

He´s evidently just trolling for the giggles… you guys will do well into ignore his/her rabid posts cause I´m pretty sure he´s not interested in participating but actually on DERAILING the thread.

4 Likes

Yet all he does is succeed and keeping the thread at the top of the forum :nail_care:t3::nail_care:t3::nail_care:t3:

2 Likes

Morning remembered Felo’melorn is a runeblade, so if Runes are tied to the First Ones, boom another way for An’she to be tied in

2 Likes

No they are light worshipers

Read the entire OP, already addressed that, thanks

The expansion cinematic just popped into my head. There is Elemental uprisings and a new war between the elements is beginning. We see lands filled with elemental devastation and then two massive elemental lords rise up to face one another. Smolderon and Neptulon charge at one another but are blinded by a brilliant flash of sunlight over the horizon. A massive phoenix, its rider appearing only in silhouette.

Neptulon drops to his “knees” and whispers, “Father?”

Belore dismounts and makes his way through the field of war, drops to one knee in front of Smolderon and asks, “Where… is my son?”

3 Likes

That would slap so hard :’)

1 Like

That would be amazing :smile:

Right. the name she’s known by to some. That’s what I said.

So? The Tauren aren’t the Dine.

Nothing “definite” about it.

You’re losing track of your own argument.

All of that would still apply to Azeroth, if Elune is the “mother” of the Titans.
I’ve said that the Earthmother is probably Elune but that doesn’t mean the Tidemother is also Elune.
(Or Azeroth and Elune are so interconnected that their myths became run-on.
Sort of envisioning a “holy trinity” parallel now… That’s kind of disturbing.)

You’re going to have to show something to support that headcanon, before you use the word “definitely.”

It is when offering a prayer or customary greeting and farewells.

Actually, we don’t know this at all. All we know is that the Tauren took the words for Sun and Moon and attributed them to Elune and “Musha.” Where those names come from, we don’t know. For all we know, Neither Musha or Elune gave them those names but maybe the Tauren communicated with Azeroth herself,
which actually adds another dimension to the meaning of those words. I don’t think Titans have a concept of “mother” and “father” but maybe they do have a concept of progenitors? Or at least Azeroth does.

1 Like

Not by some, by the “chosen ones” of each respective planet by Elune. Night Warriors have only been Fyzandians and Night Elves within the narrative so far, and so far all Night Warriors call her Elune.

It is her true name, not “a” name.

That’s my point. You literally said “They’re a Prairie Culture” as if that explains why Earthmother = Tidemother, when literally all IRL Prairie Cultures have ocean myths lol

So to quote you, you are losing track of your own argument.

Cringe

This was Alliance-only questline so you have no excuse:

Our people have always drawn their magic from the earth and the moon.

We have always spoken the language of the stars and the earth. Now, we hear another - the voice of shadow

A key source of the Shadowmoon clan’s power comes from their understanding of the stars and their omens.

In one of the interviews leading up to Shadowlands, we were told we’ve already met people on other planets who worship Elune even if we weren’t entirely aware/wasn’t clear:

What I will say is that you will find out that reverence for Elune is not unique to Azeroth. There’s other worlds that worship her - and other figures that we’ve met before - in our storyline. So while Azeroth is the focus of our story, we do meet characters in the Shadowlands from other worlds - because the Shadowlands is the afterlife for not only people from Azeroth, but from all the worlds in the mortal realm.

You’re applying IRL anthropology to in-game mythos of an ethnic group, which we don’t have evidence for so we don’t know this at all.

3 Likes

Giggling and screaming is a sign of irrepressible fun. Not very thoughtful, just talking all sorts of nonsense designed to spoil the “good” experience of the Horde or “equalize” this experience with the experience of the Alliance. In general, yes, it is better to ignore, but how can you bargain alone? M … Yes.
Deleting a topic - is it equal to “derail the topic”, that is, start discussing all sorts of abstract nonsense? My name is NEFPA, so follow the stereotypes, or think that I follow it.
We seem to be arguing about something? Or was it Zuleika?

Has anyone found traces of An’She in the Alliance religions? Or were they mentioned, but I did not notice them?

Hoth, why seek An’She among the Alliance when Elune can be carved from the cultures of the Horde? One-eyed Mother Earth, Mother Ogre.
And the tauren bowed before the ogre and she said “Food!”

Why? We already have enough religious nonsense with Elune and the light. No need to throw more into the fold. Horde spiritualism is already covered.

Were you trying to actually communicate anything on that incoherent wall of text? Cause even if one tries to understand, frankly there´s no cohesive message nor anything more than rando ideas with no apparent connection with each other.

Tl;dr: if you´re bored I think you can find waaay less taxing ways to achieve fun than to post in a place where nobody is paying attention to you…

3 Likes

It looks like the forthcoming Folk and Fairy Tales of Azeroth book is going to have a story called “Eyes of the Earth Mother,” which appears to be the tauren creation story of An’she and Mu’sha. I’m not sure if these fairy tales are considered “canon,” but I’m looking forward to learning more about tauren culture and traditions. I’m sure the story will be fuel for speculation about the nature of the Earth Mother and An’she.

4 Likes

So it begins. The great expansion of Tauren lore starts here.

1 Like

SOURCE?!?!?!? PLEASE!?!?!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/World-Warcraft-Fairy-Tales-Azeroth/dp/1789097304

Spoilers

7 Likes

That art is beautiful omg

5 Likes

Anshe dual wielding solar swords and Musha/Elune having lunar bow and arrow slaps so hard

Elune confirmed Hunter, Anshe confirmed Warrior

4 Likes

They’re going all in on Elune’s Artemis comparison. Which l guess is totally logical.

Duel blades though? Oh lawd. Perfect for a god who can’t sit still.

Elune: “The bow is a weapon of grace and precision. It is an art to master and wonderous to -”
An’she: “HAHA SWORD GO SHWING SHWING!”

As an aside, it looks like the Vulpera are getting a story as well. I assume that would be “Lay Down My Bones”.

1 Like