Make aimshot kickable

Pretty much what the title suggests. It’s been a long time coming, and there isn’t a good enough reason why it isn’t. “Oh it’s not a spell.” Blah blah. Its a casted ability that hits like a train. I think an even tradeoff would let it be casted while moving. Otherwise I don’t see why immobile Dresto locks chaos bolts are kickable. I will not respond to any hunter mains, y’all are ruthless on protecting your classes imbalance issues for some reason. This posts content will hopefully reach an important person’s eyes at blizzard, and they consider it over a warm bowl of oatmeal. Thanks for reading.

Let me add that this is neither my main or one of my fav classes to play, just my main account to post on the forums. I do not share most of your guy’s views on what class posts on a specific forum determines my response to thus post. I like to keep it all on one character:)

1 Like

Tldr - monk cant los longest cast time outside of rez in game, cries in forums.

37 Likes

There has been no evidence that Blizzard is reading any of the class forums. All the recent discussions occur primarily among players of the class, so you are likely to only get Hunter responses.

I guess they could read them and never post anything, but based on general concerns over class balancing, I’m not hopeful for that.

If you think there is a class imbalance, maybe the PTR forums would be a better place to post.

Posting here makes it look like you are just stirring the pot and your previous hostile responses in the other thread kinda support it.

5 Likes

Dont come into a class forum asking for nerfs cause of pre 60 content next time. And learn to los its almost a 3 second cast stop being bad

2 Likes

Exactly. Or post in the PvP forums if the aim is to gain broader support. But posting in the Hunter forums and stating “I’ll not respond to hunter mains” is an obvious troll.

5 Likes

You already got several of your replies in another forum deleted for trolling, are you trying to get banned from the forums? Because it seems like thats what you’re aiming for.

7 Likes

Just outrange it.

1 Like

Well this is humorous.

4 Likes

Ngl I’m by no means “good” but I main MM and yesterday I was in an arena against a fellow MM hunter and it was actually super easy to avoid his damage.

Make Monksixty kickable from the hunter forums.

8 Likes

Nothing will change my mind.
Aimshot as is, is an unhealthy addition to pvp balance and needs to be addressed. Thank you all for your lovely and insightful replies. I truly love world of warcraft.

You need a new hobby

2 Likes

Hear, hear! AiS shouldn’t be un-kickable. It should be instant.

9 Likes

People ask for stuff like this without thinking, at all, about the wider implications.

Make it kickable? Sure. But as it stands, it’s damage is balanced (in PvP) around it not being kickable. Blizzard has specifically adjusted it’s damage based on PvP already, and then left it alone, signifying they are happy with the output as is. If it was changed to be kickable, it’s damage would have to be adjusted up, and not just a little bit. Then you would be in here complaining about getting “one shot” (pretty much always a huge exaggeration) by double tap when you fail to stop it. The change would have dramatic downstream effects on PvE balance. Both single target and AoE. A significant change to AiS damage (MM’s main damage ability) would require re-balancing of more or less every other ability and skill they have.

Long story short: Making AiS kickable would require a baseline re-design of the entire spec, pretty much top to bottom, or it would break MM in either PvP or PvE.

2 Likes

“I will not respond to any hunter mains”

… k? Bye

1 Like

This poor soul is low rated enough to fight MM hunters and cooked enough to think there is a DEV in blizzard who reads the hunter forum section.

Aimshot is unhealthy for the game. dmg is fine. Casting time is a little long. But it not being kickable is unhealthy for the game. No other class in the game gets a casted ability that is uninterruptible baseline. The game also shouldn’t be balanced around 3v3 arena, as anyone having an uninterruptible in a BG is toxic. Insulting me does nothing. I do not care for any of y’all’s opinion. Whenever anyone posts in the hunter forums asking for changes, that is all that you guys ever do. Grow up.

Peope really love to throw this word around for every tiny thing. It doesnt really mean anything anymore.

1 Like

“Unhealthy “ and “Toxic” is your opinion which you are entitled to. Just because other people disagree with you, doesn’t mean we need to “grow up”.

The long cast time allows you to LoS or out range it. You have counters available to you. Just because you don’t like those answers, doesn’t mean they aren’t reasonable responses.

And in all fairness, you were pretty hostile in the other thread and are basically insinuating that any Hunter that argues with you is unreasonable. This isn’t going to give you what you want.

Try the PTR forums for changes. You may even find someone who agrees with you.

4 Likes

It is a troll post, and I hate current MM.

But physical ranged casts not being kickable has always been odd. Especially because it functions the same as a spell minus a grey cast bar.

Part of why MM gets so harshly nerfed. When it is strong, it feels so awful to play against. But yeah; the option is to completely line the hunter and never actually play the game.