Make a Gold Tax!

except that increasing velocity of money is an inflationary force… assuming you are proposing some kind of zero sum, constant supply, constant production, take from the rich give to the poor scenario. The gold you have will still buy you very little, and then less and less as time goes on

I don’t think most people are scum, or tend to lean that way. Most people I meet in life have some decent values and care. They are just tired like most people, being taken advantage, lied to, taken from, etc…

So they join the party in the game to help themselves and family. I think it’s just the effect of a few bad apples in a crowd. It’s hard to swallow watching someone get away with something that isn’t right and not be punished or having the action fixed.

I think what it really is, most people are good and decent, but most good people are scared to speak up or put themselves or others in predicaments when something bad could event even if they are doing the right thing. And most bad people don’t care, so they just take advantage of the weak.

So a small % of good people actually stand up to bullies and wrong doings, while a much larger % of the bad people do whatever the hell they want. Ultimately I believe people are good, or else this world would be a lot worse shape already.

This is dumb. It isn’t necessary. The purpose of having chunks of gold necessary to do things is to provide a time sink barrier.

Unlike a real economy, there are a fixed amount of things we’re you can make gold.

There is nothing to innovate or create. Our characters don’t need income to participate in simply existing.

You cannot add a service to the game that the game doesn’t already have.

There is a gold cap, unless you’re an NPC.

Because WoW gold is not real, there is an unlimited amount of it. Each player can, quite literally, create more gold by just playing the game.

Sure, it might take awhile…but it’s there.

There will always be the rich and the poor. The haves and the have-nots. Thats just brutal reality and nature.

Money is god of this world and the ones at the top know that. Everyones life on this planet and everyday life all revolves around getting more money. Just sit and think about it for a few minutes. Money rules our entire lives in almost every way.

But a form of currency will always exist in human society and so will the rich and the poor.

They say that money cant buy happiness, and its true, because money itself IS happiness. You either have it all or you have nothing in life. There truly is no ‘middle class’ in society these days. theres only the rich and the poor and thats basically it. Over 40% of all Americans are living below the poverty line, and its actuallly getting as bad as the great depression, but theres just no media coverage about it or anything.

Most people these days are taught and programmed from birth and in school to be the ‘working class’ just to keep the elite in power and to keep them free from any competition in wealth. The subconscious programming keeps people lazy and poor as they grow into adulthood and they never attempt to get rich or have any happiness in life, they end up working at Mcdonalds or some low paying fast food place.
The same goes with college graduates, college is mostly a total scam and most people that try to get degrees in whatever they’re studying or for the career they seek in life mostly just end up broke from college debt and working at some low paying job, like most other people because they never get the career they wanted.

Religion also plays a major role in this kind of programming. It makes people live they’re lives out while believing that they’ll go to some type of paradise when they die, (which anyone thats slightly woke in life can plainly see thats a bunch of nonsense). and it adds on to the laziness and causes them to achieve nothing in life but sitting around waiting to die while being poor and unhappy with life.
The elite and people on top have created these false religions in order to keep people down while keeping themselves in power. The catholic Pope has a golden bath tub and golden dinner dishes and things that all the unknowing poor people gave him through ‘charity’ because they believe ‘Poverty is a virtue’ or something like that, and believe they’ll go to some paradise when they die.

This isn’t the worst idea i’ve ever heard, but its not far off.

the opposite of “haves” is “haves-not,” not “have-nots”

I don’t know about that. Jeff Bezos gave away something like $80 billion dollars so he could be with his mistress. Does that sound like someone whose god is money?

Wow, the two worst things combined: taxes and changes.

wow…

what is this going to accomplish??

is this what you think real life should be like??

i’ll let you in on a secret. if you suck at managing a small amount of money. you will also suck managing a large amount of money.

False. The root words are ‘have’ and ‘have-not’. The plurals, then, would be ‘haves’ and ‘have-nots’. For further reference: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/have-not?s=t

Loving every laugh.

100% redistributive tax on millionaires–i mean mages-- after a certain amount of income pls

Just LOL :joy_cat:

Hahahahahahahahaha omg go make some gold you lazy kid. Is sitting in a chair too much work

This is silly as heck, you should prob just work for your gold rather than hoping blizz gives you some. Bro this is honestly sad.

“Bliz pls i dont want to have to try in your video game!!!”

You know theres a wow token in retail, just go there

I admit. You got me.