Make 2 more Brutosaurs Mount (minus Vendors)

The Omegasaur…Omegabonesaur(You know, the undead theme.) Graveosaur… Skeleosaur… I can do this all day!

1 Like

How about something cuter and smaller like an AH otter

3 Likes

Listen, Vicktoria, I’m tired of your good ideas.

2 Likes

Yep, and not just “for a brutosaur” tiny. It needs to be smaller than regular mounts.

2 Likes

They should make at least two versions. An alternate mount that’s just a multi-passenger mount and another that’s stripped down and is single-passenger only. And it’s not like they’d have to do any work. There are models already in-game.

3 Likes

Agreed I could care less for the AH I just want the long Boi skin

6 Likes

I wish they did that. I really don’t care about the portable AH, I just want a long neck dino mount, I don’t care if it’s smaller.

Come on blizzard, from my childhood days when Brachiosaurus were my favorite dinos, I’m still fond of those… don’t ruin it for me.

3 Likes

I’m glad to see that most are in agreement to add 2 more regardless of their decision to remove AH long boi. Even if they sold the other 2 at 1 mill and 3 mill, it’d be a decent compromise that I could at least look forward to grinding.

I don’t really care if they add one, two, or all the models they already have in the database. If they’re removing the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur because they don’t want everyone to have an auction house mount, it only makes sense to replace it with a non-AH mount (or several). Making things players can work toward over time keeps people subbed.

This would be super cute.

This should have been the prize for the 400 mounts. Ivory Long Boi
Imgur

Matter of fact… this used to exist during BfA BETA:

Imgur

4 Likes

I would really want a longboi mount, but since 8.3 is the last patch it may take a very long time for us to get one :cry:

Yeah, I gave up grinding for it, sadly. I have way too much on my plate for such a time limit lol.

I want a full sized one like the original in zandalar

I would actually strive for one of the break points in collecting if this was for 400 mounts or some such.

1 Like

You leave our dinosaurs alone. You want the da stuff you got the pay mon.

1 Like

Like…a rideable one, or could he ride on my shoulder? You might be on to something here.

I know you are interested devs so here is how one rides an otter, for reference.

I keep thinking there’s good reason they put the Brontosaurus month on the BMAH, like maybe in Shadow Lands there will be an even better AH mount?

I’m sorry to tell you, the reason they’re removing the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur is because they don’t want Auction House mounts to be common.

It seems highly unlikely there will ever be another AH mount available outside the BMAH.