Maintenance

What are they doing tomorrow? Looks like a long day.
I thought the big day wasnt until next week?

2 Likes

HOepfully fixing a lot of the broken stuff and hopefully fixing Guild Banks and Peoples rep for factions

3 Likes

Patch day. The mini patch information was relayed last week

3 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

cool. looks like a lot of stuff fixed or changed.
hopefully arent screwing my unholy up lol…just got to playing it again.

1 Like

the real changes are happening tomorrow. all the talent buffs / nerfs / fluffs, whatever you want to call them. This being put out to live now is a good thing. So hopefully they can catch any real “issues” with them before early access is due and we aren’t allowed to even play due to “server down for maintenance” These items all being done now should make the early release and actual launch just a matter of the new zone being accessible and ready to play.

3 Likes

good point…

after reading everything…NO way will it only be down for 8 hours lol…Im expecting 12+

3 Likes

Do people honestly think that they fix things during the maintenance time?

They made those fixes over the past few weeks and are simply releasing them to live tomorrow.

2 Likes

they could surprise us, but I am with you on this one for sure. That’s a lot of coding going into the already jam packed spaghetti code mess they got going on. lol

1 Like

yep it will def be longer then 8 hours

let me explain this so even someone with your name can comprehend. Yes they “fixed” the coding already yet it’s NOT on the server yet… so, when they shut the server down and upload all the new coding, then YES they are “fixing” things during the down maintenance time. I hope that was not to hard to comprehend for you. If it’s not on the live it’s not “fixed” until it’s released, right???

1 Like

But they aren’t doing the coding, that’s already done.

They’re moving the code from internal servers to live.

That’s my point.

and therefore “FIXING” the live. You know the one players actually have access to play. Moving the code from one to the other is “FIXING” the live issues people are actually having. Hard science I know.

okay fine, be obtuse. :dracthyr_shrug:

I get your logic, I really do. But it is literally fixing the code on the live servers. Yes they already solved the issue with “writing the code” but it’s not implemented until it’s released on “maintenance” day.
It’s like this: the printer at your job is out of ink so you replace the cartridge fixing the problem. BUT with your logic the printer isn’t actually having any issues because the other ink cartridge is already full so what are they really fixing by putting the “new” ink cartridge into the printer?

who you calling 3 sided?

2 Likes

betting 12 hours and people coming to complain thinking it was only going to be 8 hours lol

2 Likes

You know we can already see the post: “It’s 3 PDT and servers aren’t up, what gives?” “Way to go Blizz” “Where’s my refund for play time” “You should treat your customers better” “DEI HIRE DEV’s STRIKE AGAIN”

It’s going to be endless. lol