Maintenance on Monday?

We’re having another maintenance on Monday, and it’s 3 hours. I thought they had already did enough maintenance Wednesday and Thursday from the new patch to hold off until the next Tuesday.

1 Like

Good thing Blizz has a good QA team…oh wait they fired half of them. :frowning:

sheesh. Whatever will you do for 3 hours of your life?

1 Like

You act like that 3 hours of no WoW is nothing. 3 hours is a lot of time And I literally have nothing else to do during the long maintenance. And it’ll be the 4th one within a week. Which I can’t remember the last time as it’s been quite awhile, that we had 4 maintenance days in just 1 week.

1 Like

Why do things properly the first time when you can inconvenience people for weeks to come ^^

4 Likes

They probably had to meet the hard deadline to push out allied races as they were delayed so much over many months.

But now are paying the price to play catchup.

Definitely a you problem…

1 Like

Are you new to the game?

Sounds like this is your first patch cycle.

Considering this happened regularly with patch cycles, it looks like firing half was warranted!

The same result with fewer people!

Ok and? Still doesn’t excuse 4 maintenance days. We haven’t had this many maintenance days in a single week in forever. Fixing and maintaining the game should be easy for them at this point. Realistically it shouldn’t take more than 2 days of maintenance in a single week outside of a expansion launch/release week. The fact that they need 4 maintenance days in a single week for a minor patch means they’re obviously not doing something right.

I would say any patch that gets its own number, is not a minor patch.

I mean it sorta is, no new raids, reskinned races, minor changes like twinks in their own brackets, new questline(war campaign?), lots of minor things, nothing that crazy really. So they’re definitely messing up.

There is a new raid.

It’s a small one though, and I thought it wasn’t until April?

So we have a ton of small changes, all at once. We have 2 major storyline based ARs being released. We have some major advances in the warmode story. We have a new raid.

Thats a major patch. It got its own number. It might be on the smaller scale of a major patch, but it still is.

A small patch is when they hotfix only 1 or 2 azerite traits. Or only buff/nerf BoD bosses.

Been here since BC/wotlk except for wod but since legion when I came back last 9 months of it, I’ve seen excellent maintenance schedules, it shouldn’t be like the old days anymore with all their experience.

Then 3h shouldn’t bother you at all.

Back in Vanilla, servers went down for maintenance for DAYS. This? It’s nothing. Go out to a movie and check Twitter. Servers’ll be back up before you know it.