Maintenance on Battlenet shop services - any chance it's for the guild transfer issue?

Just received a notice that we are getting a battlenet shop service update, and getting my hopes up that they are working on the guild issue. Could any Blue give a headsup if we can expect anything related to the guild transfer issue? I saw a Blue give a preview on a previous bnet shop update and thought to ask again.

Its been a few weeks and I really need that feature on my dead realm :confused: Frustrated members are going to unsub at this rate.

If there is an update it will be posted in the pinned thread.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/92-character-transfer-token-known-issues/1189615/11

This is the database upgrades that were planned but postponed last week.

As I understand it, the fixes that will enable to Guild Transfer service to be re-enabled won’t require a shop specific maintenance. But like Ruffle said - once there is an update on it that we can share, we’ll post in the sticky thread.

5 Likes

Thanks for the quick update! Back to convincing my members to hold out a little longer…

2 Likes

I keep seeing over and over that guild server transfers are missing from the shop, but it looks to me like all services period are missing from the shop. Even something as simple as name changes. Is it just being overlooked because most are looking for server transfers or did we just shut down all guild services in entirety until the problem from last month is sorted?

I keep looking but I haven’t seen any mention for anything other than the server transfers.

Guild services in particular are indeed disabled at this time. There’s no eta on when those will return.

Note: As of February 22, 2022, Guild Services have been temporarily disabled.

6 Likes