Maintenance: how long?

My stupid launcher isn’t updating, or there’s a major user error (most likely), and it’s not telling me.

One of those rare days I’m off on Tuesday.

Also, did they get rid of the server status forum?

4 Likes

Mine showed an hour yesterday but it doesn’t have any information now.

2 Likes

In game, kaboom. No warning. At least give us a 5 minute warning. Also, their network infrastructure is crap. Sorry.

As far as I recall, it was a 1 hour window.

My launcher isn’t showing it today either.

I had a 15 minute warning in game also.

3 Likes

Lol, you haven’t seen bad network infrastructure if you think this is crap.

And to op, likely just rolling restarts, next week is going to be a long one though.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.

clears throat

OMG SMALL INDY COMPANY FIX UR SERVERS GIMME MY 0.05$ FOR MISSING TODAY

5 Likes

A nickel can feed a gerbil for three minutes.

4 Likes

I did notice that the Service Status Forum link on the above-linked Realm Status page leads to a page not found.

2 Likes

Ty ty. I forgot or didn’t know it’s on the front page now.

ty ty

Went to upgrade my gear before the servers went down. My S4 gear was grayed up but some random S2 (Or was it S3?) gear I had in my inventory could be upgraded. That’s a big lol.

Probably some weird modular roll-back, hopefully not from a big bad corruption. If so, we might be looking at a long downtime folks :frowning:

1 Like

My launcher had been open for maybe an hour. Probably less, and was showing an hour. I reloaded because of this post to see if it change and it is showing nothing now. I’d suspect still an hour or less. They aren’t supposed to be changing anything this week.

1 Like

According to realm status page, Moon Guard is up and it’s “full” but when I log in it says no realms available.

Must be a “me” problem and the whole realm is having fun without me.

1 Like

Me too. It’s a conspiracy against us.

Or someone is doing a ddos attack on just me.

1 Like

We don’t need WoW to be back up. It’s prime day. Time to shop to you drop and max out the credit cards!

1 Like

squeezes hand down in between the sofa cushions

I found you a quarter and an unwrapped Tootsie Pop. The Quarter should do you for the next month or so, the Tootsie Pop I can not guarantee it has not been licked, but the center is still there … Shall I mail it or Venmo or? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Good time for me to get my A&P studying done next week then I guess

nah, it’s an issue being fixed today

Servers are up internally, but not connectable, happens all the time

1 Like

Oh thank the lord those amazingly stupid commercials will be over soon!

2 Likes

Amazon made me put myself in financial jail.

Keep that evil away from me.

3 Likes