Maintenance Extended to 1:00 a.m. PDT in this Region

And your also extending the pre patch by 1 week and granting players 2 full days of game time for the inconvenience ?

@kaivax

5 Likes

LOL NIGHTY NIGHT DAD GAMERS.

Have fun leveling after work.

1 Like

So much for the 18th huh…welp to bed i go rip 1 day of leveling :smiley:

2 Likes

@Blizzard are we a joke to you?

4 Likes

They are literally testing people that are attempting to login and going based on that, that is all. They dont want to risk server crashes. That is it.

They still won’t hire you, shill.

3 Likes

So will release be june 2nd? Also come on 17hr maintenance? ffs ask bobby to stop thinking of his new boat and hire more people to d

3 Likes

just open it god damnit

2 Likes

this is wonderful news

Good thing I stayed up a couple hours later for nothing. Trash.

3 Likes

They don’t need to be changing sht. I have my vacation days set…

2 Likes

Some of us have stayed up late to play a little. Announcing this two hours ago when it was clear you wouldn’t have met this 10pm PDT deadline would have been better PR than holding it off til last minute.

15 Likes

this really ruffles my feathers that blizzard cant just ctrl + c / ctrl + v. SAD!!! i took an entire 4 weeks off for pre-patch AND launch so i can get my shaman to 70 to get WORLD FIRST Karazhan CHESS EVENT CLEAR!!!

shame on blizzard!!! yall need to hire people!!

3 Likes

Honestly at this point, just say they will be up at 7am or something,…

4 Likes

Now release TBC on June 8 since we already lost a day of prepatch. It can’t be on June 2 since you guys never release major content outside Tuesday.

5 Likes

What’s going to happen to all of the battleground marks in my mailbox?

4 Likes

Can we start to talk about how this Rush to release the pre-patch and TBC in under a month was a really STUPID idea… and shouldn’t have been done?
Lots of people feel sorry for Kaivax and the lads who are on the front lines handling us being angry and having to do last second work… when they should be doing something else.

Who ever’s call this is… is an IDIOT.

18 Likes

Urge to kill, rising.

1 Like

There is no on left to fire them. Activision already laid everyone off during a pandemic when they never had a drop in demand for thier product.

2 Likes

I am right there with you just pounded a whole cup and made another RIP