Maintenance Extended to 1:00 a.m. PDT in this Region

if whana see the screen shot i did of the release date for tbc classic going to be june 2nd just go to my twitter @hindenbergttv

No he’s not, Google his recent interview with one of our breakfast shows :rofl:

You are defending a MULTI BILLION DOLLAR company who can’t even be bothered to test this internally before release. Get your effing priorities straight you smooth brained cretin.

5 Likes

So many babies.

Well, in lieu of the new races, here’s a goat and some blood. Close enough, right? It’ll do for now.
:goat: :drop_of_blood:

Less than a few hours to regret resubbing…thats a new record. :confounded:

guys settle down its not the end of the world all its means is u have to get off the comp and socialize not sit infront of a comp and whine about it

delayed till the next day lmao

I have so little time to play as it is. Unfortunate that a huge chunk of that time has now been wasted waiting for unending maintenance to…end.

1 Like

its a yikes for me fam

So how is that May 18th release looking? Or is it now May 24th?

1 Like

They canned live event staff lol like wtf are they gonna do to help

Getting ominous Cyberpunk 2077 vibes off these delays…

2 Likes

BLIZZ … I can’t believe YOU made me sit in front of my computer for 6 hours waiting to play a video game like a rabid animal frothing at the mouth… AND YOU BURNED MY GARLIC BREAD… GOD … what a HORRIBLE COMPANY… and I have to wake up tomorrow! because unlike everybody else… I’m employed!

7 Likes

Ayo this caffine fix im on really doesnt agree with those times my dude.

You have to be extremely naive to think this issue is exclusive to blizzard.

Bruh, for real.

1 Like

You guys are barely hanging onto your current playerbase. Stop delaying the update by a few hours when it’s not going to be ready by that time. People have been waiting for 7 hours past the original announced time for an expansion that came out over a decade ago. GIVE US A CREDIT TO OUR SUB…Also the twitter team is just seemingly asleep or afraid of the hate

How I feel

Imagine if you didn’t rush to release TBC classic and would have worked through all these bugs to begin with. Instead you tried screwing over another studio that is developing a game that will compete with yours and are reaping those rewards now.

Or… Tomorrow they will say due to issues, pre patch has been delayed until June 1st. Pre patch will now last a month (due to player requests) and TBC launches the first week of July, to coincide with Ashes of Creation releasing their NDA and Alpha 1 test.

2 Likes