Maintenance Extended to 1:00 a.m. PDT in this Region

BLIZZ … I can’t believe YOU made me sit in front of my computer for 6 hours waiting to play a video game like a rabid animal frothing at the mouth… AND YOU BURNED MY GARLIC BREAD… GOD … what a HORRIBLE COMPANY… and I have to wake up tomorrow! because unlike everybody else… I’m employed!

7 Likes

Ayo this caffine fix im on really doesnt agree with those times my dude.

You have to be extremely naive to think this issue is exclusive to blizzard.

Bruh, for real.

1 Like

You guys are barely hanging onto your current playerbase. Stop delaying the update by a few hours when it’s not going to be ready by that time. People have been waiting for 7 hours past the original announced time for an expansion that came out over a decade ago. GIVE US A CREDIT TO OUR SUB…Also the twitter team is just seemingly asleep or afraid of the hate

How I feel

Imagine if you didn’t rush to release TBC classic and would have worked through all these bugs to begin with. Instead you tried screwing over another studio that is developing a game that will compete with yours and are reaping those rewards now.

Or… Tomorrow they will say due to issues, pre patch has been delayed until June 1st. Pre patch will now last a month (due to player requests) and TBC launches the first week of July, to coincide with Ashes of Creation releasing their NDA and Alpha 1 test.

2 Likes

This isn’t the Blizzard of TBC either.
They supposedly care so much about people being able to “play with their friends” so much so as to offer these 58 boosts and allow DR/BE to level in prepatch.
So what is with the hypocrisy then? They care about those with little time enough to offer this 58 boost thsat so many defended, yet they don’t care enough to give the same people enough time to level those characters after stating they were doing just that?

Of course they wouldn’t do a single day extension, Blizzard can’t be trusted to do that. One can dream though. Unlike all those asking for a full week extension now arguing with people wanting TBC this very moment.

(Yes, the hypocrisy Q was rhetorical. It’s money simple as that, but so many defended it like it wasn’t. Sometimes I really hate the wow community.)

Everyone who played beta that I know, including me, knew the product wasn’t ready. It was quite shocking when they came out with their launch timetable, blizzard knew there were issues and ignored them hoping to prop up their next earnings call after bleeding numbers in their last one.

1 Like

I see a lot of people saying to ignore the outrage. While I’m a lot more calm than my peers, their rage is justified.

We make a promise to continue supporting the IP by paying a subscription, a promise in good faith that updates will be made on time, and the game remain playable. Seeing as our time has a monetary value set by the company and agreed upon by the player it’s mutually respected between both parties. At least, it should be.

Best of luck to the team at work, everyone else should get some rest.

Edits; grammar, clarity

2 Likes

at least the comments in here are entertaining :alien:

1 Like

Exactly!! I was going to buy it.

small indie company

1 Like

You don’t understand blizzard no longer controls when this stuff comes out there a bunch of shareholders who make those decisions now. Hence why the last 2 retail expansions have been duds

Giving a time and then adding 3-5 hours to it 5min before said time feels like crap no matter the reason and then doing that 5 times. today has been awesome

2 Likes

TBC 2077 confirmed.

5 Likes

Again, not sure what businesses you use, but you should probably stop using them. I don’t know many people who like to pay for services that don’t get rendered. But hey, maybe thats your thing, you do you boo.

2 Likes

Thanks Obama

7 Likes

Teacher, teacher! I know this one. Because their servers weren’t taken down for this prepatch. They, as well as all of Europe, aren’t scheduled to receive it till later on today.

theres no way to know if it was gonna go smooth if u think about back when cata came out we had a 2 day maintance due to a fault with a server crash