[Main Thread] You have been disconnected. (WOW51900102) Jan 24th

Update: After many attempts (I tried every few minutes since ~7pm EST) and attempting all the fixes listed below, I was able to log in.

Getting this error at login. Can’t load a character list. Gets past “Retrieving realm list” then gets stuck on “Logging in to game server” until it throws the error.

Game version 10.0.5.47799

Fixes attempted (none worked):

• Restart WoW.
  • Restart Battle.net.
  • Confirm WoW has the latest update (if the Realm List appears but shows “Incompatible”, you need to update).
  • Restart computer.
  • Deleted Cache, Interface, and WTF folders.
  • In a command prompt (run as administrator):
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipcinfig /flushdns
  • Created a starter account in the EU region, toggled to that region, logged in (all realms showed Incompatible), closed WoW, toggled back to NA, logged in (still got the same error).
  • Disabled “Optimize Network for Speed” (System > Network from the login screen).
  • Enabled IPv6 (System > Network from the login screen).
104 Likes

Same problem here. Rest of my guild is online.

11 Likes

Yes same thing for me after this last update (1/24/23). any ideas how to fix? ive restarted desktop app and my pc and still nothing.

3 Likes

Same here…

2 Likes

Doubt there is as fix at this time. I would just keep an eye on things and try ever so often.

1 Like

Add me to the list too. Updated version of WoW, windows, drivers… restarted… everything. Same issue.

2 Likes

Same issue for me, I hit logging into game server and then DC after about 30 seconds. I have tried restarting my bnet client and my PC, haven’t been able to get to the character selection screen yet.

I can log into WotlK Classic perfectly fine though funny enough, just not Dragonflight.

3 Likes

Same issue

2 Likes

Cant get in the game, WOW51900102

5 Likes

Im getting the same error. I have friends that are online having no issues. Quite frustrating waiting so long for them to come up, and then this happens.

4 Likes

i am having the same problem cant log in

2 Likes

Same thing here

2 Likes

You would think that such a large company would have these repetitive problems solved, because it is not the first time, but it seems not

7 Likes

Same error here

2 Likes

i am wondering how do we fix this problem

1 Like

Likely no way to fix on our end. Give it time and try ever so often. Patch days can be rocky.

2 Likes

That is so true

how many addon’s did you guys have to update

Been trying to log in and still can’t just dumps at the logging into server screen, then after about a minute goes right to you’ve been disconnected and gives the traditional WoW error code.

Cant get in the game, WOW51900102

5 Likes