[Main Thread] Game crashing upon login of only ONE character - Error #132

Sames. Sad times.

Same issue, no updates available for the game

No update, nice troll, troll.

2 Likes

There was an update, itā€™s just not fixed

Is there any insight as to why this is only affecting a subset of players? And even then, it only seems to be affecting mains who are trying to raid :frowning:

Edit for clarity: Myself and many others are able to log on our alts. Just not our mains.

4 Likes

Same error, only on one of my charactersā€¦ which is my main. This sucks.

happening to me as well, able to login to my 65 mage but not my 70 warrior

I have already missed half my raid. Need an update please?

My raids in an hour any info would be appreciated

still not able just un/reinstalled again

Iā€™m unable to log into my main. My other 6+ alts have 0 problem being logged into.
Iā€™ve got a list of things Iā€™ve tried for the last 2hrs and 20 minutes.

1. Tried Logging in with Addons
  2. No addons on.
  3. Used Character Stuck Feature for WoW TBC Classic to be sent to Durotar.
  4. Updated NVIDIA Video Drivers.
  5. Scanned and it decided to give me an error and loop.
    5.5 Ditched the Scan idea because it was looping.
  6. Uninstalled Battle.net Launcher then reinstalled BNET.
  7. Attempted to Log into Dayset with no addons again.
  8. Uninstalled WoW and Tried a fresh install.
  9. Fresh install with out ANY addons installed.
  10. Fresh install with Addons installed.
  11. Switched from DX12 to DX11 by changing the WTF.config file.
  12. Installed TBC on another computer and attempted to log onto Dayset without any mods on.

All of these have lead to the same result. Error 132 after being able to move my character for a split second if Iā€™m spamming my movement keys.

yes, exaclty same problem to me.
Only main canā€™t log in. keep crashing. but other toons can log without issues.
I tried clean re-install. No add-on. even I changed computer, but no works at all.
I already missed my tonight raid. I hope Blizzard fixs this issue asap.

Iā€™m also having this issue I can log on to any other character but my main. Character Unstuck doesnā€™t fix this either.

Divine shield doesnā€™t prevent the error to occur. Needless to say I have tried everything.

2 Likes

Can we get some sort of update???

Please give us an update. This is a bigger issue than warriors parsing a 98 instead of a 99 because their haste procs didnā€™t stack

3 Likes

Itā€™s been 3 hours since this post, I respect that youā€™re probably having the work day from hell, but any and all information would be appreciated ā€¦ even speculation as to what the issue is and whether or not this will take a few hours or a few days. Itā€™s making scheduling really awkward. Thank you

I just heard from my Guildies that the server crashed in the middle of council fight, and now a few of them are also getting game crashing now.

Glad to know its not just usā€¦ This is a bummer and I hope they can fix it soon. Never seen anything like this just for one character.

How many of us were in BT last night when this happened
? I raid last night. I wonder if that has something to do with it.