[Main Thread] Game crashing upon login of only ONE character - Error #132

Yes its doing the same to me. Doesnt even let me delete the toon to try and recover

All toons cant loginā€¦ things iā€™ve tried

• fresh install of game
  • new windows account login (fresh profile)
  • updated gfx drivers
  • battle.net fresh install
  • launched in dx11 and dx12
  • Restarted
  • ipconfig /flushdns

Happening to me too for over 2 hours now. Im missing raid because of it :frowning:

1 Like

Ughh so frustrating. Cant believe its now 9PM and I cant get online for raid.

Obviously same issue here, can log into all my other 70s except my main. even uninstalled and reinstalled without fix.

still experiencing same issue opened ticket

i can try later no idea if i have mailā€¦ FYI itā€™s impossible to fully delete a lvl 70 character.

Iā€™m up for glaives in my guild, raid is happening as we speak, and Iā€™m gonna miss out on them because of this BS rushed patch. TYSM Blizz!

2 Likes

Iā€™m also receiving the error, even tried a new computer with a fresh copy of WoW.
Only my main canā€™t get into the game, all other characters get in fine.

I am having the same issue. I deleted and restored my character, it did not solve the problem.

Same thing has happened with me. Only my main on one account causes the crash during the loading screen. All other characters on my main and alt account work fine, with and without addons.
Tried to repair and was stuck in an endless loop of ā€œoops something went wrongā€ and it starting over. Now I am stuck in the same loop while trying to reinstall.
Wish I had seen this thread earlier, thought I was alone with this issue.

1 Like

Make a backup of your interface folder then delete the install, bnet will let you get a fresh install after that

Youā€™ll still be locked out of logging into that character however, same thing happened to me

2 Likes

same issue. Raid waiting for meā€¦Iā€™ve submitted a ticket. Any update?

1 Like

WTB update ā€¦ this seems to be screwing over a lot of people. I consider myself lucky that itā€™s morning here so Iā€™m not missing out on raiding but it would be nice to know if I can attend tonight or not.

2 Likes

It would be nice an honest ETA so i can tell my raid to wait or not wait for me.

1 Like

can we get a damn update please

2 Likes

any updates bro? Iā€™m GM and Raid lead of a raid that starts in 30 mins. We need to get out raid situated and need an ETA

5 Likes

Glad theyā€™re fixing dragonstrike before major login issues. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Working now! I think they just fixed it. Check and update the game!

No luck for me, same error