[Main Thread] Game crashing upon login of only ONE character - Error #132

Yes it will be interesting to learn what the cause is and why some of us have been singled out and the majority haven’t

Yeah trying to think of a common thread. I logged off in Silvermoon last night only person in guild affected. Only my main has error, all other 70s are fine.

So I am quite convinced this has an issue to do with the broken healing addons. I believe that max HP/mana values are overflowing. I am surviving things I shouldn’t as well is my raid.

Then characters that are broken likely have some weird overflow HP/MANA that is causing the game to crash? Seems suspicious.

Yeah I don’t think location has anything to do with it, they fixed honourable kills count but plenty of players I know have pvp’d at least once … only thing I can think of that’s relevant to the changes is having nether vortices on toon (mine are in bank)

If it was addon related, doing a fresh install would surely have fixed the issue. Many people here did just that and tried booting with 0 addons to no avail.

1 Like

Not that the healing addon is breaking it - just that the reason healing addons are broken is because HP max values are being overflowed

I don’t use any add ons that have anything to do with it, many have tried everything they can with disabling addons being a basic starter … it’s clear the issue is on blizzard server side

Look at HP bars on plain old wow frames - they overflow. It’s not the addon - the addons being broken is a symptom

(sorry spelling - currently healing BT)

This is such an isolated issue though

There has to be a common thread amongst those of us experiencing this which excludes others/alts that aren’t

i havent done any healing, im sitting in shatt in all my chars impacted ive wiped everything all my addons all my files and still cant get it. it possibly has something to do with a specific item or chain of quest that messed something up

Perhaps you logged out with a hot/food that put your HP value over max value?

I am pretty sure it is either where we logged out (ie mounted) or our character data got hosed. Either way RIP our chars.

Can we get an updated please? I have a 70 paladin that won’t load and I’d really like to play her. REEEEE

2 Likes

I have vortexes on two characters. One that is broken and one is not. So, not that.

Its not character location i character unstuck and that didnt work

workday from hell LOL they probably all went home and will work on it again tomorrow.

No ETA means they don’t know how long it will take to fix.

This is actually the only similarity my 3 characters that get the error had… They were all mounted when logged out and the characters that work properly aren’t mounted. I feel like it’d be a wider spread issue if that were the case though.

They got me, too! I thought it may have been a macOS issue, and I followed all recommended steps, but it’s only my 70 rogue on Grobbulus that I can’t use.

Regardless, some recognition in a formal announcement sharing whatever information they have would be nice