1 Like

Verson 10.0.5.47825 did not work. Hope there is another release by morning

2 Likes

Did not work for me either.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
Processor 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Graphics Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

1 Like

Same issue. WoW crashes on launch when I attempt to open it either directly or through Battle.net app since patch. Running macOS Monterey version 12.6.3.

1 Like

Version for new update as of EST 8:23 pm…10.0.5.4785 …STILL boots and screen goes black with error messages. Issue is not resolved for me . Scans and repairs done. NADA positive change since Jan 24 update. taps foot

4 Likes

For those who can bootcamp:
I was able to try my external SSD tonight that has windows 11 installed on it. (I did not want to partition my Mac HD).

Installed Bnet then WoW. I was able to launch and login to multiple characters. I have not spent a long time in game yet, but this is working for me. Both full screen and windowed mode seemed fine. I have not tried addons yet.

Obviously not a solution for everyone, but if you have the option you might try it while we wait for a Mac solution.

Encountered other shenanigans however. I’m having to post this in my phone because when I log into the forums on Edge, it thinks I have no characters. rolls eyes

1 Like

Hourly? No. But more than just “we’re working on it”, once almost 24 hours ago. Especially when there’s been an update and another planned tomorrow. People are scrambling trying to figure out a way on, including updating their OS. I think its fair to expect more communication.

6 Likes

Not an error number.

Been trying to log since the patch Tuesday morning, but keeps crashing at startup.
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
3.7 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5
40 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB
Catalina 10.15.7

My day is going fine, thank you for asking. How about yours?

3 Likes

I also have a 2013 MBP. I think I’m going to patch it to the newest MacOS. Hopefully this will get ride of that warning on the game.

Nice projecting, you might want to see someone about that.

What are they supposed to say exactly? That it’s not done yet? I’m actually curious as to what they could say. How many times and in how many different ways do you need to hear something before it’s ‘enough’?

2 Likes

Mine is great! Minus the blizzard outside… and me having to reisntall my old OS on my Mac because I tried the Montery one on my unsupported system to see if it would help but it didnt, other than that its been good! :smiley:

2 Likes

iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
3.6 GHz Intel Core i7 de cuatro núcleos
16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 560 4 GB
Catalina 10.15.7

Hows everything else work?

Same here.

You might want to learn what projection means as there was none involved.

1 Like

You probably just need to make sure you have the correct wow account selected in the drop down menu. Usually #1 not #2.

,They could give some info on what the problem is. They could explain that the hotfix coming out tomorrow isn’t going to solve it so people don’t get their hopes up. They could tell people if they do or don’t recommend upgrading. Twisting in the wind with no info is not good. I get you’re all “no big deal whatever is whatever”, but the fact that the thread is about to have 600 posts soon, shows you’re in the minority on this.

5 Likes