[Main thread] Castle Nathria Lag

Just throwing another report in the pool.

My guild ATP has been having this issue pretty consistently across all raid nights. Tonight, we began raiding at 7:30pm EST, the first half hour of the raid went fine, but we called the raid after a solid half hour of 2-5 seconds of lag between spells.

This has not been affecting all of our raiders, but it has been a consistent issue for the past three or four Tuesdays.

Currently happening right now on my warrior’s guild. Laggy when idle and just about unplayable when the encounter starts. This is not okay

Happening here on proudmoore, world MS is quite high. we’ve already tried flushing and renewing our dns/ip

9:59PM EST - we’re doing the council of blood, finished dance phase 1, then went back to damage bosses. We had the partner debuff but nobody could find their partners as we were teleporting all over the place. About 3-4 second lag and it was like a slideshow for many people. Vek’Nilash

Tichondrious server. Mythic shriekwing starting 630 server time. 2-3 second between all casts, characters. Basically feels like 1000MS at all times as soon as boss fight starts. Has been happening for almost a month. Server on Sire heroic progress for last 3 weeks.

Mug’thol Server 7:30-8:30 cst. 1/19/21 Mythic Shriek/Huntsman raid wide lag. Has happened the past 3 weeks.

Another report from Proudmoore - raid was 8 - 11 EST, lag started in raid around 8:10, subsided a bit, but came back approx 9:45, by 10:10 we had to stop. The lag was unplayable. FTIW it was mythic sun king where it was the worst, but shrik lagged to the end, huntsman as well, destoryer was fine for some reason.

Tichondrius Heroic servers from 9est-9:40est were fine. Instantly when we swapped over to Mythic the server lagged and became unplayable.

Moon Guard. Raid started at 7:30 central time and ended at 9:00. Lag primarily happened on bosses. My co-tank lagged so bad on Destroyer that his fight visuals stopped updating, but he was still able to send movement and use abilities (taunt to swap, move to avoid ground effects if we told him where to go, etc). Lag peaked with Kael’thas, where NPCs were teleporting around the room and people weren’t able to execute mechanics properly due to bad positioning data.

No traceroutes showed any network latency.

Azjol-nerub, Khaz Modan, Blackrock, Muradin, Nordrassil realm cluster. Happening the past few weeks come raid time 6-9pm PST. Just horrible lag. Opened a ticket and was given the run around about UI etc.

Hyjal has been having Nathria server lag since about 7:45PST; reduced to frame by frame studdering. Happens to the entire raid and is not isolated to one person. Skills delayed and everything moves in ticks.

Major lag on Sunking and Artificer, moving to Dance Boss.

Just had an attempt on council due to lag the boss didnt even do Dance Macabre and kept letting us burn it.

INFO: Hyjal-USA-Horde - 5pm PT

Our entire guild just decided to call it a night after:

1. Starting Mythic Shriekwing - we tried for about an hour before we called it due to lag.
  2. Opened up heroic wing for Denathrius gear
  3. No Lag H-Shriekwing
  4. No Lag H-Sludgefist
  5. Stuttering starting to slowly come back at H-Stone Legion Generals
  6. Insane stuttering for all except 1 Guild Member the moment we pull Denathrius. Anywhere from a 1-4 second stutter/delay. Exactly the same as Shriekwing.

This is not a UI issue. I did a full clean reinstall of all addons when I changed servers.

TLDR: Literally unplayable

1 Like

Hyjal server getting insane lag right now while trying to raid, makes some pulls pretty unplayable.

In Mythic CN tonight my roughly 3/4 of my raid experienced unplayable spell queueing that felt like we were playing a powerpoint presentation rather than WoW. It is extremely intermittent but intense lag that causes everything to flow freely for a few seconds, and then jam up. It seems like extreme packet loss.
This is the third such raid night this tier we’ve experienced this problem, it completely wasted the whole night.

Firetree, 8-11 CST.

Please fix Hyjal raid lag. Happening from 7:30PM-9:16PM

Hyjal lag FFS switch to AWS or something

For the third week in a row, experiencing INSANE lag spikes as soon as we start Heroic Sludgefist. We usually get to him around 10 PM EST. We are on Tich. It is literally a slide show and spells, abilities, etc just dont go off. Couple this with chains and rubble and its basically a wipe… Spending too much time on this boss as a result. We went to mythic SW ti maximize time, no problems at all. Very weird.

Hyjal lag was ridiculous we are literally calling raids. So frustrating. You need to fix that!

Raid started around 7:30 server time, insane lag for every single boss bad enough to make us call it early council bosses were hitting 50% and never phasing to dance force wiping us.

Kil’jaeden.

Latency started as soon as we entered, 8 pm and continues up to this post.

Character movements and abilities are lagging.