Main Thread - Blizzard Agent went to sleep

I was playing earlier and it was fine but now I can’t get the launcher to work. Its getting late here so I guess I’ll not bother anymore and hope its fixed by tomorrow.

2 Likes

Nope – not working for me, unfortunately. >__<

2 Likes

Same issue. Everything fine yesterday. MS update last night at bedtime. This morning the app will open and I can browse all of the tabs except the ‘games’ tab. Getting the agent asleep error on that one. I know I can run the game from the executable in the wow folder (have already done so). Just concerned about how I will update the game if the agent doesn’t get fixed.

1 Like

This is how I fixed mine, I went into task manager(CTRL ALT DEL) and closed:

Battle.net.exe(All the ones running)
Agent.exe

Then went to C:\ProgramData and deleted the Battle.net folder

Reopened the Battle.net launcher and it came up.

13 Likes

Same here, just keeps hanging up

1 Like

Hey all!

Our Engineers are already on the case! We are currently investigating and posting updates regarding this here.

14 Likes

Same here. Nothing happens.

1 Like

Okay thank you for this update, we will wait patiently for you to fix it, cheers :smiley:

If you have not downloaded classic, go to the Warcraft folder and then look for the retail folder for the exe file. You can launch that way.

1 Like

Not working for me…Even the Update link comes back with an error.

1 Like

Doesn’t work with new accounts “Wow1” since its completely integrated with battle.net :frowning:

1 Like

works for me need go in subfolder from your main drive (this pc) and prgm file 86 then down to wow then open retial and click wow exe works i 'm awesome this helps.

4 Likes

Same issue:

Something went wrong on our end

An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.

Blizzard Support Home

Error code:c057819d-5408-4f1c-bc02-4762ab9be44c

1 Like

many thanks friend, this worked!

Same happened here, plus I went to reinstall and now the launcher hangs at about halfway through install. Oh, and the installer keeps failing to download, I just did this two weeks ago and I’m forced to work off that download so maybe they changed the installer?

I guess I’ll go try to bypass it until this gets fixed.

1 Like

Same issue. I deleted the battle.net app and now get hung up in the reinstall process when it tries to update the agent. Started having the problem before I installed the latest Windows 10 update, so it is not likely due to that.

1 Like

Can I just say how irresponsible this is considering the ongoing pandemic and folks “working from home” today.

Thanks, Blizz.

Also, paid name changes in Classic pls. I won’t transfer but I want to give you more money.

2 Likes

Same issue here

I was able to manualy log in from the executable

Yup having the same issue -_-

Launcher not working! egadz…getting error code: 51f20ed1-341f-4d6a-8469-6d93f9453a0b

English (US)