[Main Thread] Azure Span specific Lag/Latency - Dec 4th

Worked all weekend to come back to azure spawn being completely unplayable, feels like the world servers crashing at all times. At this point with the stutter issue and valdrakkan being a mess still not being fixed than this shows up randomly. All professionalism is out of the window blizzard your complete incompetency is showing. If your team is incapable of doing their jobs than spend the money for a team who is, thanks.

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Azure Span is basically unplayable. Any actions are severely delayed by like 2 seconds. Looting is the worst offender, looting stuff can take like 5-7 seconds depending on the quanity of items being looted.

Can we get an update on this?

Same on Bloodhoof - technically playable but not worth playing as it takes an extra half second to loot, all attacks take a half second to register. It’s not even peak times, 4 in the afternoon, I imagine it will only get worse as the night progresses.

If it’s not fixed by the time my sub runs out in four days I won’t be resubbing. It may be a new expansion but the game has been out for almost 20 years, this should not be a problem anymore.

1 Like
  • 3 second delay from pressing fel rush until it triggered.
  • 2-3 second delay using auto-loot.
  • 2-3 second just to turn in a quest.

Almost impossible to use these stupid a** drakes when you can’t press surge or accent when you need to. 18 years and you still launch with half finished dog s**t.

1 Like

Couple of days now with no resolution. Issues apparently occurred on Beta as well with less population. Some things never change

Same problem on Quel’dorei, terrible lag this afternoon with abilities/looting, but it had been fine up until about 3 hours ago.

Nope, just Azure Span. Fly out of that zone and everything is normal, in it horrible lagging despite decent world and home ms.

2 Likes

No it’s not.

Also instance servers are absolutely garbage dumpster fires.

Kinda like you guys fixed world bosses in Shadowlands? Or BFA

BUMP. Azure is borderline unplayable ATM.

Yeah, I had to stop. I don’t want the quests to be diminished by terrible lag.

Agree, i mean i need to do them but not desperate enough to do them during lag that makes it feel like a chore

1 Like

Bumping cause I have time to do it while waiting for my loot to move from the mob to me.

1 Like

3 Days with this issue
 Come on Blizzard. Every day its getting worse and worse at some point you cant anymore do daily’s and farm rep.

Everyone on my server (Veknilash) is having the same issue, if general chat is to be believed. It seems to only affect Azure Span.

1-2 second input lag on all abilities and actions, like looting a mob or accepting a quest.

The quest I’m trying to do right now is called “Driven Mad” which is pretty accurate for how it makes me feel! The input lag makes interrupting very difficult, and the many mobs you’re required to kill cast a lot!

Just as a note, on area 52, after I turned on ipv6 I notice no lag outside of when the soup event is active - even when others are still complaining. I was able to binge the Azure span loremaster achievement yesterday with no issues at all. Not sure if this is helpful or not but it is interesting.

It’s horrifying that it took you guys
 sorry
 “yall”
 an entire week to even acknowledge this problem. An entire leveling one unplayable during launch week and it couldn’t have mattered less to you people. GET IT FIXED

1 Like

there is a bug or system delay regarding player skills and NPC interactive. since player gets into zone Azure Span some of the skills and NPC interactive are slow/lag. very annoying. i have heard several people saying this. first we thought that network lag, but consider people playing from different networks so it must be the server. please check and update and fix it.