[Main Thread] Azure Span specific Lag/Latency - Dec 4th

Same problem down in Tanaris server as well, and we aren’t exactly a populated server.

I am dealing with the lag where a rare mob is not even appearing, I am even not in Warmode.

same on uldaman/ravencrest, and we’re a small server too. i’m just trying to finish the quests there and finally had to log out, out of frustration. warmode has nothing to do with it either

lag continues in Azure Span, and only in that zone, on Aerie Peak- US

damn this has been over 16 hours now

Same here in Australia,super laggy in Azure span

1 Like

Tried to level in Azure Span last night and it made me log off because it was so bad.

Remove whatever is causing it or fix it.

1 Like

It is absolutely unplayable at this point.

1 Like

Things are so bad on Proudmoore. Apparently it’s other places as well. Ugh… it’s miserable.

1 Like

I just want to get gold on all my dragon races but i cant because the lag in azure span :frowning:

Howdy y’all,

These issues with Azure Span are being investigated and should hopefully be resolved as soon as possible.

15 Likes

Thank you for the information.

Hi Zen,

Thanks for investigating the issue. This is also impacting the server Stormscale as well.

Thank you, this is also effecting the ShadowCouncil/BlackwaterRaiders cluster

1 Like

Thunderhorn (US) has been having this same issue since yesterday.

same problem on Ragnaros. the dungeons work fine but outside areas not.

It basically makes it difficult to do anything in this zone whether that be questing or herbing, which is the zone for Witherbark for herbers the loot lag, attack lag, and flying lag especially makes it unbearable. With Dragon riding any lag ruins the experience.

Same thing over on Bleeding Hollow I would love to come to this zone more often but I just can’t justify dealing with the terrible lag

Thanks Zenlaka! the zone is nearly unplayable as is

1 Like

DRUSTVAR IN BFA!

it was eating me up that i couldn’t remember the name of that zone, so i had to go look it up… it’s drustvar 2.0.

1 Like