Mailbox Purge - Active Thread

Freshfries - Benediction US, getting the mail error looking for help so I can transfer and play please and thank you!

warmup thats fine

Should be all clear.

Brünnhilde on Faerlina, please purge my inbox :slight_smile:

Headtop on Benediction, can you please purge my inbox :smiley:

Tøøt on Faerlina, can you please purge my mail box so I can exit. Thanks! (Special ø= alt0248)

Claudeland horde Faerlina, need a purge to transfer please!

Faerlina, Horde, Jugulmameat. Please purge my Mailbox. I want to play with my friends.

Qualitie on Gehennas needs a mailpurge please!

Faerlina, Horde, Jugulmameat. Please purge my Mailbox. I want to play with my friends.

1 Like

Could please purge my mail box for the character Toloskao on Faerlina, Im trying to transfer off. Thanks!!

Could please purge my mail box for the character Toloskao on Faerlina? Thanks!!

A buddy of mine is also having the same mail box issue stopping him from xfering off of faerlina to Eranikus , hes already moved his alts but cant move his main DK. He’s tried everything and believes he hasn’t done any of the mail quests , lvl 75 dk Dejavus on faerlina

Please purge my mailbox for transfer my ROGUE

Skrívan - Benediction

Please purge the mailbox for Hodey - Benediction

Could you remove my mail from Fearthabeard on Benediction so i could transfer as well please?

Hey could you purge my mailbox from Kères on Benediction. Im attempting to transfer to eranikus. Thanks!

Mail Delete Request
Realm: Benediction
Character: Pellsuede

I have no mail in my mailbox however it says I do when trying to transfer help plz

Please purge my mailbox on the follwoing character and EU realm:

Character name: Stenchlord
Realm: Gehennas EU

Can you please purge my mailbox?

Character: Trokko
Realm: Gehennas (EU)

(Ticket ID #86349414 created)