Mailbox Purge - Active Thread

Alright. Posting here just to give myself a bookmark.

5 Likes

I need my mailbox cleared for the transfer process - Svin, Mankrik, thank you

I need my mailbox cleared for transfer

CHARACTER- Brehfast
REALM- Sulfurus

What character?

Oh I am so sorry Misstery-Faerlina WOTLK Classic

1 Like

Cronualboat - Faerlina for me

Please could i have my mail purged on Vinceh, Vincè, Vinced? (Faerlina all of them)

Can you please mail purge for me. I still haven’t been able to transfer since early tuesday and no mail has come through and this is a newer character.

Unshavenmeat - Mankrik US

Thank you, it’s fixed!

Mail Delete Request
Character: Chillella
Realm: Sulfuras

Need my mail deleted so I can free transfer off Benediction.

Mail delete please <3
Character: Aysmr
Realm: Benediction US

There is no log in queue on Area 52, Ddo, yhou can clear those expired Auctions yourself.

You appear to have initiated the transfer but something happened. A Game Master will need to take a look into that.

Aggramar doesn’t have a log in queue, and it is normal mail. Not mail that is delayed. You can log into those characters and clear the mail yourself.

Most everyone up to the bookmark I posted earlier should be caught up, or already cleared there mailbox.

1 Like

Im still getting “-please clear the mail from this characters’ mailbox.” Vollker - Faerlina. I checked AH and mailbox so its either quest mail or invisible mail.

It doesn’t look like you have mail on either of those character. We’re not able to clear a transfer cooldown, but the Free Character Moves, if available, should circumvent one if it is active.

1 Like

Hello, Vrakthris -

Appreciate your support and effort!! I just attempted a free character transfer and still got the mail error. Is there anything specific I could be doing to help?

Gennycraig - Faerlina (77 undead priest)

This is the same situation I’m having. I think we need a larger investigation into why so many players are reporting this error without actually having mail on their characters.

It went through. Thank you!

1 Like

It isn’t an error. When you complete certain quests it will send a follow up letter usually 24-72 hours later. Often containing a note from them, some follow up lore, interaction, etc… The way the system works is the mail is sent immediately, because it can’t hold something pending to send, but it doesn’t become visible to the receiving character until the time stamp.

Everyone to this point should be set.

3 Likes

Hello, I am trying to character transfer off of Faerlina to Eranikus. I am having the issue where it says I have mail, but there is nothing in my mailbox. Could I please get some assistance with this? Really want to be able to play with my friends this weekend :slight_smile:

Clarifying as I’ve seen others doing below:

Character: Dubblecrocs
Server: Faerlina

Hi, I would also like to request a mailbox purge on my account as well. I’m receiving the “please clear mail from this character’s mailbox.” error but I have already done so and still can’t transfer. I would like to be able to play with my friends as they’ve left Grobbulus to go to Eranikus and I’m now left behind. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile: I should clarify that I want this specifically for my Gusbus character.

Please clear for me as well

Realm: Benediction
Character: Moisturesack