Mailbox Purge - Active Thread

Cleared, they were all NPC mails, Authority

1 Like

Hi there, was looking to get my mailbox cleared. Suzush-Benediction. hoping the mail ends up in my bags but either way need it gone to xfer. Thanks!

Can’t put it in your bags. Couple sold auctions - you sure you want them cleared?

mailbox purge pls, Xehanel dk on faerlina

ah dang that’s unfortunate but ya, otherwise I’d have to wait another 5 hours when ive already been waiting 4 :stuck_out_tongue: thank you!

Lyrae, Sketchydk - both clear

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you!

Mailbox Purge Please,
Promaethius and Hèlios on Faerlina

Promaethius is clear. You sure about the other one? Quite a number of auctions.

I love you. Tell ya what, I’ll wait until the morning for Helios and clear that manually.

can i get my mailbox cleared so i can transfer servers

You’ll also want to make sure you don’t have any active auctions - those will block transfers as well.

i dont have any

This character is cleared, it was NPC mail - may not be able to see it yet.

2 Likes

thank you customer support

I’m trying to transfer my character Barryfizzle off Grobulus to Eranikus so I can play without an extended que, but the game is telling me I have mail in my mailbox, but I do not. I was on two hours ago and cleared my auction house items and accepted all incoming mail. Please fix this so I can move my character.

Should be good

1 Like

Thanks. I was able to get it to go through, I think. It didn’t error but didn’t get a confirmation so I’m not sure.

Stuck - can’t transfer my shaman to Eranikus from Faerlina because of mailbox issue