Mailbox Purge - Active Thread

I’m attempting to paid transfer off Benediction to Atiesh. The character grusiatos, shaman. It says I can’t transfer because of mail and an arena team but I have neither.

looking to xfer my hunter off of faerlina… to avoid the wait queue… however cant xfer my player because of the mail… i dont know what it is but can someone please help me delete it so i can play?

trying to purge my mailbox so i can Migrate my warlock from Benediction to Eranikus

I would like a mailbox purge for my character Frynna so I can transfer her and get out of the queue times there was nothing of note that i knew of.

Character name is Tinypatron

Character name Sharunner on Benediction. I need my mailbox purged so I can transfer off. The queue is 10 hours please help! Save me Blizzard, you are my only hope… Lol

Above should be good

3 Likes

It worked thanks

1 Like

hello my character is Pattillman on Faeralina and i have nothing of use in my mailbox and im having the same problem as everyone else so i was wondering if you could purge my mailbox as well please

This has been cleared

2 Likes

You should be Employee of the Month. <3

1 Like

Could I please have mine purged. I don’t care how many auctions or gold I might have. I just want to play. :slight_smile: Buggzie on Benediction.

Character name Lightrunners on Benediction. I need mailbox purged so I can transfer. Orlyia is forum MVP.

Above should be cleared

2 Likes

Is there anyway to have my auctions cleared as well? Also, thank you so much for the help. The real MVP.

Unfortunately, auctions we can’t do through the tool, Buggzie.

any chance you could clear my mail as well?

I did - and responded in the other thread, Jumbo.

1 Like

Can you please clear my mail also? would appreciate it greatly

appreciate it a bunch