Mailbox Purge - Active Thread

Above should be clear. Vycin - active auctions are the usual culprit, but being a guildmaster - in an arena team can also block

Correct - you can have mail from events, quests, Brew club that isn’t yet showing to the player

I just tried to transfer again a few minutes ago and it went though thankfully. THANK YOU if this was something that was done for my character by someone on the support staff!!

1 Like

You are correct, it was just invisible NPC mails, they would have shown up in a few days - depending on which one it is can be 24 hours to close to a week on some.

appreciate you being here to answer and help as much as you can

1 Like

Can you help me do the same thing? I’m trying to change from Faerlina to Myzrael but it’s not letting me transfer because of some mail that I got from a NPC.

Could you jsut attempt to clear my mailbox at least thank you very much sir

I already checked - this character doesn’t have mail

Should be good now

Thank you so much. I have a friend who’s trying to do the same thing, but is worried about losing his auctions. Is that going to be an issue?

Yes, if we delete mail - it’s gone. If he has mail he wants he’ll want to log in to clean things out. We also can’t do anything about active auctions.

Hi can I also do a mailbox purge for my character rokbar on Faerlina ? Would love to transfer him too

Hi! Can you help me purge the mail on Zirtox Gehennas EU horde? Thanks!

Rokbar and Zirtox should be good - at least for mail

Hello, need to clear my mailbox so i can transfer off of benediction

Give it a go now

Hi, could you clear mail for EU character Madvíllain Gehennas?
Thanks for the help.

Can you purge my mailbox? Treeats on Faerlina.

Should be cleared

1 Like

could you also purge my mailbox please im trying to transfer but it wont let me