Mailbox Purge - Active Thread

Can I please get my mailbox purged also, US Benediction- Iceyfresh 70 human DK. Thanks a ton <3

Shouldn’t be blocked from mail now

2 Likes

Your the best

1 Like

Could use a mailbox purge please.

Try now, should be clear - if not - I’ll need a character name

Check it now.

1 Like

I’d also like my mail cleared if possible! Really wanna get out of que and move.

Thank you!

Check now, Vycin

please clearr my mailbox please so i can xfer

I guess I’ve got auctions going, don’t remember them being up. If you can’t clear those, it’s fine. I’ll pay the price and wait lol. Ty for the help.

Hi, could I please have my character’s mail cleared so I may transfer off of a megaserver. Thank you very much!

Please clear my mailbox so i can free transfer. Also is there anyway to leave my arena team as well it says i am the captain of a team still

Above should be good - and yes, Vycin, we can’t even see active auctions in our tools, so those you’d have to clear yourself I’m afraid

We can’t remove active auctions - or teams, Holygirlxoxo - you’ll need to log in

I am attempting to transfer character jimlaheyrip from Faerlina to Eranikus but am unable to do so. My mailbox is showing it is empty each time I check, no pending auctions, nothing on auction house, no users on my ignore list. I have been trying to transfer for 16+ hours but each time I try I get the mailbox error at the transfer screen.

is it possible for you to purge mails on eu too? no one does it over here.

Drakaz - Gehennas EU Wotlk classic server

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. My auctions should’ve been done by now. I put some up a few days ago, so I shouldn’t have any actually active.

im in a 9 thousand minute q and cannot GET OFF BENEDICTION BECAUSE MY MAIL WTF

i read somewhere that there are some quests that send mail like 24 hours after completion and that was causing issues because the game views it as “pending mail”,
also had the thought of the Brew of the Month Club membership may cause it if that would be considered pending mail as well, but that would be insane is that was the case lol so i doubt that would be it