Mail recovery system not working, says no mail eligible

I have an issue where I occasionally send a bind on account item to the wrong toon. I purchased 4 of the new 480 gear items (dalaran defender’s drape, chainmail, legguards, and epaulets) to Norinesong-Drakkari when I meant to send them to Norinesong-Proudmoore.

Problem is that Norinesong-Drakkari is on a different account that is inactive and I cannot log in to that account to do anything without buying game time on it. Great, well we have a mail recovery system that you can use to return mail, right? Wrong, that mail recovery system seems to have a bug where bind on account items just don’t register with it, so when I attempt to use the mail recovery system it tells me there is no eligible mail to recover.

I put in a ticket last week. The first response was an automatic response telling me to use the mail recovery system. I continued the ticket to let customer service know that the mail recovery system was not working. I then got a very nice response from a person, saying sorry that this happened and I should use the mail recovery system. I have answered back that as I said already, this is bugged and is not working.

This is getting really frustrating and I just need someone to return the mail sent to Norinesong-Drakkari and then maybe someone to fix this bug so it doesn’t continue to happen to me. I am also going to change some of my character names so I don’t have this happen.

Looks like your last ticket has been answered, check the sending character’s mail.

3 Likes

They sent the mail back to me. They still didn’t understand the issue and they seemed to think the mail recovery system was down, lol.
Thank you for your time.

I can confirm same problem. The Tool is broken.

2 Likes