Magni Return of the Warrior King BUG

i recently leveled a paladin to level 50. I started on the cloak quest with magni. But the Fearbreaker is not on the wall. I read you need to complete the on whispered winds questline. but that is also bugged for me in the keep. i have tried everything from abandoning the quests in different orders . disabling addons. I opened a ticket and got the same copy paste response. reopened the ticket and never got a reply. i EVEN link them this thread. I did some research and found this. Phased in stormwind, can't complete quests

If someone could please help i would greatly appreciate it. i would also like to say this is on my character Trippee-Sargeras allliance.

3 Likes

ive heard a lot about this going on, theres lots on the internet about it as well. This needs to get fixed it also happened to a buddy of mine not even 2 days ago. shadowlands bugs fer dayyssss hopefully pushing back shadowlands helped fix these bugs

It is a phasing issue. A GM by the name of Ritorack fixed it and was very pleasant and helpful. would just like to say thank you to him for fixing this issue for me.

Same issue here. I opened a ticket, but we’ll see what happens.

I have the same issue too. Hopefully a fix comes fast :frowning: it happened on my only character!

Even I’m facing the same issue

I am having the same issue.

I’m not sure if this will help you guys, but thought I’d mention.

I had the same issue. I noticed whilst in the room where the Fearbreaker should be on the wall that I had a quest to turn in to Maiev Shadowsong in this room as well. This was the starter quest for this chain: https://www.wowhead.com/storyline/in-darkest-night-797

So whilst waiting for a reply to my ticket about the bugged fearbreaker I completed this questline. When I returned to Stormwind after completing this questline the weapon was there. My first thought was that doing the questline shifted the area phase (or something like that).

So it might work for you guys…or it may just have been a coincidence!

13 Likes

Having this issue as well.

This worked for me. Thanks!

Having the same issue here as well. I put in a ticket and was told that they couldnt give me “hints”. Politely responded that I am not asking for a hint…Ive done the quest multiple times on different characters. Its like my character is in the wrong phase…hopefully they will get this fixed! I’d really like to continue on with this quest line.

Having the same issue here. I don’t have the quest mentioned above or anything else obvious that would interfere with phasing; pretty empty quest log. But put a ticket in and will see.

Same issue here. Seriously, a 24-hour wait for someone to look into the ticket? That’s too long.

1 Like

Thanks, just worked for me.

Having the same issue, just tried it for the first time within the last 5 mins and hasn’t appeared yet, tried relog

Blizzard responded to my ticket and was utterly useless. I tried all the typical troubleshooting steps to no avail. Also tried again after patch on Tuesday and no dice.

Something like this worked for me. I didn’t have the breadcrumb quest to talk to Maiev, but I did what Blizzard said to (disable addons, reload UI, log out and in, drop quest and pick it back up, not necessarily in that order), and I had no luck. I picked up the quest from Maiev to talk to Velen, witness his vision, tell her I’d seen it, and still no luck.

But when I completed the next quest in the chain, Shores of Fate, hearthed, teleported to SW, and flew back to the keep, Fearbreaker had indeed appeared. So this is a viable way around this bug if you’re desperate to get into the questline for the cape and corrupted Pandaria and Uldum, etc.

Hopefully they’ll fix the bug and this bizarre and time-consuming fix won’t be necessary. What used to be a few steps and a few clicks turns into 20 minutes of flying and teleporting and hearthing and teleporting and flying - including flying the length of Darkshore and into Ashenvale to turn in Shores of Fate. Someone above was lucky enough to get a helpful GM, but my ticket just got me a no-reply email saying that the GM’s don’t help with bugs.

3 Likes

If you haven’t done the “night warrior” quest, talk to Maiev and start the quest. Meet her in Darkshore and talk to her by finishing the quest. You don’t have to do the other two quests. Stone back to SW and Fearbreaker will be on the wall. I JUST did it and it worked.

This worked for me just now. Thank you!

Thank you Einzel. That worked!!!