Mag'Har Heritage set quest not showing up

Support article still shows level 50. But I am still looking for more info.

To receive the special Heritage Armor transmog set, you must level your Allied Race character to level 50 and complete the Heritage quest: Dark Iron Dwarf, Highmountain Tauren, Kul Tiran Human, Lightforged Draenei, Mag’har Orc, Mechagnome, Nightborne, Void Elf, Vulpera, Zandalari Troll.

The following will prevent you from receiving your Heritage Armor:

• Using the Character Boost service
  • Purchasing a Faction Change or Race Change for that character

Having been granted Recruit-A-Friend levels from the old Recruit-A-Friend program while it was active will also prevent your character from receiving your Heritage Armor.

You can use Heirlooms and experience potions while leveling your Allied Race character and still receive your Heritage Armor.

If you abandoned the quest, don’t worry. The quest is automatically given to you as soon as you log in after reaching level 50.

3 Likes

Did you ever race change the character? That’s the bit that usually gets me.

I’d self report that name, and maybe any others along that same vein, if I were you. You can do that by submitting a ticket. There isn’t really a good category as far as I am aware, you can just do a generic not listed here.

2 Likes

While I don’t want to focus on it, your character’s name simply isn’t appropriate. It’s been flagged for a rename, so when you log in you’ll want to pick something a bit more in line with our policies. Remember, the game is rated T for Teen, which is not “What a Teen may be exposed to, especially if their parents and teaches are no where around”.

To answer your question, the requirement is still level 50. However, you used a boost on this character back in 2020. Same with your Mag’har Hunter on Area 52.

9 Likes